𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗼 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗠𝗲

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Jimin was softly humming to himself while getting changed into a pair of high waisted white jeans to then pull on his yellow floral shirt "I'm done!" Jun-seo softly called from the bathroom making the blonde make his way into the room "alright let's wash your hair" jun-seo submerged under the water jimin washing his hair before he was moving back up, jimins fingers smoothing around his head making sure to wash off all the shampoo "let's get you out now" taking a fluffy towel in his hands helping the little alpha out of the tub and wrapping him in the soft material before picking him up to take him to his room so he wouldn't trip and fall "dry yourself while I pull out your clothes" he nodded starting to dry himself while his mom went to the small closet pulling out a pair of dark blue jeans and a yellow shirt with small doodles of different colors.

"Ready?" Jun-seo nodded and was helped into his fresh clothes by his parent "mommy can I wear my yellow hat?" Jimin smiled nodding leading his son back into the bathroom to turn on the hairdryer and starting to carefully dry his sons brown hair "go get your bucket hat, I will finish getting ready" his son hopped down from the small stall and went back to his room while jimin returned to his own and sat in front of his vanity desk, he wanted to do his makeup, it had been quite a while since he had done so but as he stared at his reflection. There was a small ache in his heart, a feeling he was aware of but wouldn't admit. He opted to only place on some pink gloss before standing up and going to the kitchen "are you hungry pumpkin?" He gave a thoughtful hum before shaking his head, he had woken up quite early and still wasn't hungry even when lunch time neared "are we going to the shop?" The blonde omega hummed arranging his new tote bag with some snacks and juice plus a water bottle in case his son wanted anything while they where out "can hobi come over later?"

"We will see, I need to go leave the flower arrangements" jun-seo pouted but nodded "come on Let's leave" his son got down from the tall chair and took his mom's extended hand, they left the apartment complex after jimin made sure they had everything and the door was locked to then together with his son make his way down the street and to their shop.

"Jungkook... jungkook? Dude!" Yoongi pushed jungkooks arm that held the alphas head up making his face almost hit the counter "what the hell yoongi?" Glaring at the black haired omega who only laughed "no huh, you are the one drooling over our store neighbor" the blue haired alpha felt his cheeks heat up "not true!" Quickly returning to the kitchen "liar liar pants on fire!!" Hoseok sang from across the counter seating in the tall stall while his uncle laughed louder "even hobi knows!" Walking next to the alpha who tried to work "whatever" making his best to ignore the black haired, it's not that he was looking at jimin because he liked him, it was because he was still intrigued over what the blonde told him a few days ago when they ate together "Seonie!!" Hoseok shouted as soon as the shops bell went off letting them know jun-seo had entered "hi minie" jungkooks eyes went a little wide knowing well the flowery scent that reached the kitchen as well the nickname Hoseok gave the blonde omega "hi Hoseokie, hi Yoongi" greeting the older omega who quickly went to the front to greet the two of them.