𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Hoseok happily swung his legs back and forth while seating beside jungkook on the currently empty bakery, after a few more minutes the shops door opened and came in Yoongi with his brother and sister in law when yoongi walked closer to the table where Hoseok and jungkook sat, that was when the alpha noticed how silent yoongi was, but not only that, his button nose was red and eyes a little as well "mommy! Daddy!" Hoseok ran to the alpha and beta while getting wrapped in a hug by them, while they had their reunion jungkook stood up and approached yoongi "is it that bad?" A gentle hand against his back and the omega just softly sniffled "I guess so..."

"How have you been snowball?" Hoseoks dad asked while pulling apart from their hug "great! I made a new friend he is new in town" his wide smile just making a small whimper leave yoongis lips that wasn't even heard but to jungkook who stood beside him and pulled him into a side hug "really?" Now his mom asked and he nodded "and his mom makes pretty flower things!" Silver eyes wide as he looked at the beta who tilted her head to the side at her sons cuteness.

When Hoseok took a breath he could find a little more the smell of rain combined with the lavender scent of his uncle "nini?" Looking from his parents to the pale man who pressed his lips tight together into a thin line "nini why are you sad?" Walking closer to the omega while his parents glanced at each other, yoongi crouched down taking Hoseoks small chubby hands on his bigger pale ones "you know i have always taken care of you, right?" Confused Hoseok nodded "I'm from the first people that watch you grow into these lovely Ball of sunshine" smiling at the boy who was still worried "and I even grew to see you not only as my nephew but even like a son" scrunching up his nose and continued smiling "yoongi I know these must be hard on you" his brother spoke making Hoseoks frown even deeper while yoongi shook his head in a reassuring way to the alpha "why don't you go seat? Your parents need to tell you something" Standing back up and letting go of Hoseoks hands who hesitantly walked to a table and took a seat on one of the many chairs followed by his mom and dad.

"Snowball, you know me and your dad work at these big company right?" Hoseok nodded at his mom who gestured for her mate to continue "well we travel a lot and um... our boss gave us these huge offer" eyes big as he gazed between both parents "and we took it. The only problem is that, we would need to go live somewhere else" Hoseoks breathing seemed to increase as the man spoke more "no more moving around, no more traveling, we could be together" his silver eyes kept going between them as they started to fill with fresh tears "l-leave?" His tiny voice croaked out and his mom nodded "we would leave in a few day's" her words downing on him.

The white haired boy fell silent his parents giving a worried glance to one another "Snowball?" Hoseok started to frantically shake his head as tears rolled down his chubby cheeks "Hoseok?" A small sob was all he managed to get out while continuing to shake his head "no leaving! I don't want to leave!" Standing up from his seat and walking to yoongi wrapping his arms around the omega who tried hard not to cry "i will stay with nini I wanna stay with him!" Teary eyes looking up at the black haired omega whose lip kept on quivering but he said no word "uncle?" Yoongi softly shook his head, he didn't have say in these situation his parents where here now and probably, these was the best for Hoseok "snow-"