𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Jimin was going through his books looking through the different flowers while his brows formed a frown as he concentrated, the small bell resonated but didn't made him look up nor the smell of warm bread, but the pinewood scent "hi jimin" the blue haired alpha greeted "hey jungkook" setting his book down while the alpha sat down the bag of bread "my grandpa saw you from the bakery and told me to bring you some bread" jimin tilted his head to the side and glanced at his window to confirm that indeed the elder man was standing by the window while squealing like a teenage girl along yoongi "oh I see" giving a small chuckle and taking the bag "thanks" putting it beside his own bag "why the book?" Taking a seat on a small stall "I was checking which flowers would be good for the emperors day, I don't mean to sound rude but, why are you still here?" Confused when the alpha had only given one reason for his visit "I can't stand yoongi trying to convince me to flirt with you" he bluntly confessed making jimin choke on air.

"Sorry was I too blunt?" Jimin nodded seating back "yoongi has been trying to set me up with everyone, and you are attractive-" Widening his eyes, face grown red at his sudden confession, jimin no different from him as his cheeks grew hot "y-you find me a-ttractive?" It was broad daylight and he was blushing for an alpha he has only known for a week and a half "I mean..." rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment "yeah I do find you attractive, but that's not the point!, yoongi has been just being a pushover specially now Hoseoks parent are moving back in and he doesn't have to watch over Hoseok as much" Standing back up "i'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable I didn't-" jimin shook his head standing up as well "no, no at all" giving an almost nervous laugh.

The shops door opened once again followed by the sound of clicking heels, jimin looked behind the alpha to find a quite good looking male omega, short red hair and fine features, slender body covered by a off shoulder floral dress and ofcourse, his nude high heels.

"Park jimin?" His tone was one of annoyance and boredom "yeah that's me, can I help you?" The man looked him up and down and from the corner of his eye jimin noticed how jungkook gulped "i'm Do-won" he stretched his hand out and jimin took it, still a little confused "how can i-" he stopped talking as the so called Do-won caught sight of the blue haired alpha "jungkook" Amused voice while he turned his body to face the taller man "I didn't know you did be here" a smile taking over his lips while jungkook shifted uncomfortably on the spot "i- I just came to um leave some bread to jimin"

"Well feel free to hang around, it won't be long" an almost glare as he looked back at the blonde omega "while with you, no one has really signed into the emperors day which I'm in charge of, so whatever travesty you have planned I want it by my office tomorrow morning, I don't want disgusting things to be on the event" jimin widened his eyes at how rude the male was being, while jungkook had to bit his tounge wanting to defend the older but also not wanting to cause him or his own grandfather any more problems "I hope to see you around jungkook" a single finger tracing the alphas chest "see you tomorrow, jimin."