𝗕𝗼𝘂𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘁

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

"I want to court you jimin" he couldn't belive or understand why jungkook was saying such thing, why would he want to court someone like him?, an unmated single parent.

"You want to what?" Jimin could see the terror in jungkook's eyes, namjoon appearing behind the now red haired alpha like a shadow, jungkook gulped slowly turning around to look at namjoon who held a dark stare "i- I-" in a blink of an eye he was dragged across the apartment and kicked out the door "my- my jacket is inside" he shivered staring blankly at the closed apartment door that soon opened again making him jump on the spot when namjoon appeared again, throwing to the youngers face his blue jacket before slamming shut the door.

"Why did you do that?!" Jimin stared wide eyed at the brunette who sat down on the couch next to jun-seo who confused looked at his uncle who had not long ago dragged out his second favorite alpha out of the apartment "jun-seo why don't you go play to your room while me and your mom talk?" hesitantly the six year old got off of the couch and with one more look to the omega left to his bedroom, jimin sat next to namjoon slightly Frowning not sure of what the alpha would want to talk about after he kicked out jungkook "what's wrong?" Namjoon sighed looking with tenderness and worry at the blonde man "I heard what jungkook said, about courting you, and don't take me the wrong way, it's not like I don't look out for your happiness, I just felt a little protective, after all you not only where my brother's husband or my brother in law. You are also my closest friend" jimin remained in silence letting the older speak whatever he was thinking of, "I really want you to be happy again jimin, I have been witness of you trying to get in a new relationship after my brother passed away and when you felt ready, but I know they never worked out for a reason or another" looking deeply into the youngers eyes "and not only from what I have heard from others but also by what I have seen, jungkook, he might really have feelings for you and if he ever asked me to let him court you since you where my brother in law... I would let him do it" scooting closer holding one of jimins hands softly.

"Jimin, you deserve to be happy again, even if it's not with Han-Woo anymore... I want to ask, how do you feel about jungkook?"

Good question, jimin had no idea of how to answer, he knew well that the way his heart sped up wasn't new and he had just tried to ignore it long ago. Now he had to face what was he just starting to notice, "namjoon, i will be honest by saying I have no idea of how to feel, sometimes when I'm with jungkook it feels like if I where with Han-Woo" gulping down his quivering voice "it's not the same but. I feel all of those things I felt with him, I can't name those feelings yet because I don't know" he looked back into namjoons dark brown orbs, the alpha sighing and pulling the younger into a short side hug "think about your feelings, no matter what your happiness also comes first" jimin sniffled suppressing his tears and standing up "I will go get jun-seo to change him into his pajamas" namjoon nodded staying back while the blonde went down the hall to his son's bedroom.