𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Jun-seo's day was going better than he could have expected, not only he was in the same classroom as Hoseok, but he had new friends.

Two girls and another boy.

Ara, a four year old from a class lower than theirs that had said to know the alphas mom because he visited with jungkook to deliver bread once. Sa-Rang, the girl in his same grade that had talked to him after he presented himself to his new classmates, and lastly, Jun-Sik who as well was on his same grade and sat next to them on the long line of desks. He had spent his first classes mostly quiet until recess came, the loudness of the children always present while he followed Hoseok to a small bench under a set of trees where his new friends awaited for them "seat here seonie!" Ara scooted away to give the green eyed boy a seat, Hoseok right next to him "and what does your mom do? My daddy said he makes flowers because he got some for my mom" Jun-Sik spoke and right away dug his teeth into his sandwich "yeah, he makes flower arrangements, that's what he calls them. He can make gifts with them" the boy seeming completely surprised "really?!"

"That's right! He decorated for the emperors day" Hoseok butted in with a proud nod making the red haired alpha across him gasp in shock "woah! He is the best then" jun-seo felt a certain proudness bloom in his chest "he is" the little alpha mumbled and Ara spoke again "seonie, when is your birthday?" She asked making the whole table grow intrigued, even Hoseok who felt almost bad for not knowing such an special date "it's next month, the 14 of april" everyone taking note of it even if they where going to forget accidentally.

Yoongi felt like crying but he would surely rather stab himself than do that in front of the man that had won a spot on his heart faster than anyone else, except for Hoseok that's for sure, the black haired stared up at namjoon who chewed in nervousness at his bottom lip and fidgeted with his watch "are you... are you not going to say anything?" Namjoon wasn't that visibly nervous but his scent was a death giveaway, the way his naturally strong coffee scent spiked up with a hint of metal could let anyone near enough know the alpha’s state "I don't know what you want me to say" he managed to speak out, the man he had started to like more and more each ticking time was leaving today and he was a swirl of emotions, he felt angry and sad, "just- anything" namjoons heart clenched when he saw yoongi look away with glistening eyes, his lavender scent with the smell of rain with it "you want to hear what I think?, I don't want you to leave but at the same time I think that pushing you away could be the best thing, because then if I'm lucky I can forget you, and whatever it is I feel for you" he glared back at the taller his scent spiking up with anger but still with the hint of rain "that's why I'm here yoongi, I really like you and like I already said... I want us to try something long distance if you also feel like these will be worth it, I will be coming to town each time I can" suddenly namjoon got a punch to his arm by the omega who huffed angrier than before "I hate you, but I hate more that I like the idea of us at least trying" the alpha let out a breathy laugh of pure excitement at the answer before he pulled yoongi into his arms "you better call me each night, and message me good morning"