𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

"We will gladly accept him, there's just a tiny little thing" jimin nodded his son now wrapped around namjoon like a koala "I would like to have a talk with the two of you at least once a week, preferably when he starts school" jimin was unsure but still agreed trusting more yoongi for recommending the man "that's fine, we could see when exactly later?" Si-Hoon nodded and led the three to the office door "I will see you later then, bye jun-seo" the boy smiled waving at the man while leaning his head against his uncles shoulder "bye bye Mr.Si" he watched the man return to his office while they walked out of the school "oh! Mommy lookie it's jungkook" he lifted his head looking at the blue haired alpha who froze "hi?" Jimin looked at the man offering him a smile "hi jungkook" very visibly -or at least to namjoon- he gulped trying his best to not let his eyes roam the omegas exposed legs, ofcourse miserably failing "what are you doing around here?" He was snapped out of his thoughts by the alphas deep voice while he held jun-seo, jungkook straightened up raising slightly the box he was carrying "I'm delivering some bread here" namjoon peeked at the box "if you want you can take one" jungkook offered only making the pup in the males arms perk his head up "can I grab one too?" Jimin prepared to not let his son do so but jungkook did before him "ofcourse buddy go on choose the one you want" jun-seos hand reached into the plastic box and roamed through the variety of breads before he spotted his favorite one "thank you jungkookie" He smiled wide and unwrapped the bread from the bag keeping it safe to then dig his teeth in it taking a big bite and humming in delight "is it good?" The alpha gave his signature bunny smile while getting a firm nod "always!, try some joonie" not waiting for an answer and pressing the creamy bread to his uncles lips who forced himself and took a bite of the sweet treat "oh these actually tastes great"

"Thanks... I guess" he rubbed the back of his neck eyes moving to the blonde who was already looking his way "would- would you like one too?" Jimin looked at the box and took one of the few "thanks, by the way, are you alright? You fell hard a while ago" the younger flushed red while nodding in complete embarrassment "yeah It didn't hurt at all" internally namjoon laughed before looking at his nephew "oh aren't those swings? We should go jun-seo, jimin you accompany jungkook" he didn't let them answer before he was walking away with his nephew "well, um, you don't really have to come with me" the blonde shook his head "it's fine, would be nice to spend sometime together" he could feel his heart hammering against his chest for reasons he knew but still denied, after jungkook had his internal fight with himself he finally agreed and with jimin by his side walked across the street and to the apartment complex in front "you look beautiful, wouldn't have expected to see you in a skirt" he tried to make his compliment sound as normal as possible while his words made the blonde slightly blush and shyly pull at the ends of his skirt "thank you" they fell silent, silence that gradually became heavy "so jun-seo got accepted"

"That's good news!" Jimin smiled more before it dropped "though he asked to talk with the two of us later on the week he starts school" jungkook returned the confused frown "why so?" Jimin gave a thoughtful smile not sure how to place it into words "I think, it might be about Han-Woo, jun-seo's dad" giving a small shrug the alpha coming to a stop in front of one of the few doors and knocking "hopefully is just that, if you need help scaring him off don't hesitate to tell me" giving the blonde a playful wink and smile just as the door opened and a little girl smiled up at them "bunny!!" She hugged the alphas legs clearly shorter than the man "Ara what did I say about opening the door without asking who it is?" A very pregnant woman waddled her way next to her daughter smiling at the blue haired alpha before she spotted the blonde omega almost hiding himself behind the taller man "oh it's so nice to finally meet you, jimin right?" They shook hands the omega staring confused at the other one "hi, um, how do you know me?" She laughed inviting them in "everyone does, I'm Mi-sook by the way" jungkook placed down the box full of bread "and how have you felt so far? Oh and your son he is such a precious thing the other day he offered his seat to me when he saw I was pregnant, and his green eyes the most lovely" jimins face was of complete confusion "yeah he is very polite, he likes making others comfortable"