𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

"Woah, I haven't seen these jacket in a long tine" the blonde gave a breathy chuckle fixing his son's jacket "when was it I gave it to him? When he turned two right?" Jimin smiled nodding at the alpha while his son smiled wide "yes joonie! You gave it to me" jun-seo stretched out his arms showing off his favorite jacket gifted by his uncle five years ago "surprisingly enough it still fits him" namjoon chuckled ruffling his nephews chestnut hair "I did asked for then to make it a little bigger so he could use it for long enough" jimin zipped up the jacket and stood up from his crouching position "alright be good, don't throw tantrums, do as uncle joon says and share your toys with Hoseokie" he gave a short hum of agreement and jumped on his bed to reach his mom, his short arms wrapped around jimins neck pulling him down and into a hug "I will be good mommy" Leaning a little bit back to press a big kiss to his mother's cheek making the blonde smile wide "aw I see, my sweet pumpkin will surely get to eat any sweet he wants if he keeps his promise" jun-seo nodded frantically and bopped jimins nose "promise!" Getting his nose bopped in return "that's my little alpha" he helped jun-seo down from the bed mattress, his small hand right away grabbing namjoons bigger hand as the man led him out of the bedroom and down the hall "mommy you also remember to use the color I chose for jungkookie" namjoon raised his brows looking in surprise at the blonde.

"Jungkook is coming over?" The shorter hummed and pushed him to the door "I will help him dye his hair, now you hurry yoongi might be already at the park with Hoseok" jun-seo pulling at his uncles hand urging him to leave already "fine, but call me if you need anything"

"I should be telling you that, now go" waving goodbye at the two of them before he closed the door, a sigh left his lips and his back hitted the door, his eyes went back to the slightly messy apartment. He quickly gathered the scattered clothes and placed them on the clothes bin then used the broom to clean a bit more and organize the couch pillows and whatever that was out of place until he heard a soft knock making his heart accelerate and legs to feel wobbly "just a second!" He shouted from the bathroom quickly tidying up and then rushing to the door "hey" jungkook gave a cheeky grin hands on either sides of the door frame. As soon as the blonde had opened the door he was slammed with the strong scent of the youngers pinewood scent "h-hi, come in" he stepped aside letting the alpha into his apartment and closing the door behind.

"Sorry for the mess jun-seo and namjoon just left and he left his toys out" jungkook restrained himself from chuckling at the nervousness of the omega and simply smiled in a reassuring way "don't worry about it, it isn't my first time here" jimin gulped blushing in embarrassment "um jun- jun-seo chose the color for your hair, I already set everything out in the bathroom" the alpha nodded following the older down the hall and to the small room "do you want me to bring a chair from the kitchen so you can seat?" The taller raised his brows "no, there's no need for that" he softly chuckled but stared confused when he noticed that jimin looked rather embarrassed to say something "co-could you seat on the edge of the bathtub then? I-i can't reach you at all" jungkook seemed confused for a second until he understood the blondes intention, he was taller and jimin wouldn't be able to reach his hair otherwise "yeah! Sorry I didn't realize at all" the blonde gave a nervous chuckle and jungkook took a seat while jimin went ahead and placed on a glove and prepared the dye "I'm really not good at these so I will just do it however I think it is" he received the males signature bunny smile "don't worry, I neither now how to do it but I kind of did it" Pointing at his still blue hair "what color did jun-" abruptly falling quiet when the blonde settled between the youngers legs so he could comfortably dye his hair without having to stretch his arms behind the alphas head "what where you saying?" Stirring once more the hair dye "w-w-what c-color did he ch-chose?" Jimin smiled recalling how much thought his son put on finding the right color for jungkook "he picked out the color red" showing the alpha the mix on the small plastic bowl "that's- that's a good color he chose for me" cheeks colored a deep scarlet trying to get used to the closeness of the omega.