𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

The two kids ran around the park while both parents, and jungkook, stood on the side with namjoon "it would be nice to come have lunch with you and your wife Hee-chul, thanks for the invitation" jimin softly smiled at the slightly taller man who nodded returning the smile before looking over at the blue haired alpha next to jimin and the other brunette "you can both also tag along, I bet the kids would love to have you around for dinner, specially you jungkook" everyone aware of how much kids would enjoy being with the 'cool alpha' "sure, thanks" he looked back at the kids before Hee-chul called for them once his wife texted him to get back "minie can you let seonie stay for the night? We wanna play" the blonde smiled patting the betas white hair "I will have to think about it" now his own son making big puppy eyes "mommy please I wanna stay with hobi" jimin had to bite back a smile not wanting to give in so easily, but his green, big, glimmering eyes where so cute to resist "ugh fine but we are going back home first to pack you a bag" the two kids cheered while jimin looked over at Hee-chul "we will go to your house as soon as I have his bag ready, do you mind?" The man smiled reassuringly tearing his whining son away from jun-seo "no papa no" he cried out, crocodile tears streaming down his face "I will be over there soon hobi I will pack the robot toy you liked" the beta stopped whining and nodded before sadly, very sadly so his dad would see, waved goodbye at jun-seo for the time being.

Jungkook deciding to tag along the three walking the four of them together back to the apartment where jimin went straight to his son's room and began packing him a bag with a change of clothes, his toothbrush, his pajamas "and my toy's!" Jun-seo rushed to the bed holding his dinosaur, bumblebee, and hulk shoving them into his small backpack "don't forget the toy you promised hobi, otherwise i'm sure he might throw a tantrum" namjoon by now starting to get used to his nephews friends strong personality, he took the toy from his uncles grip and shoved inside the toy before his mom zipped it up "alright we've got everything for you, let's get going" jun-seo rushed out trapped by jungkook who picked him up making jimin's pup laugh loudly and the parent to fondly smile.

"You enjoy I will get ready to then go on my date" jimin wriggled his brows before he was being dragged out of the apartment by his son "alright have fun! But not too much, you can use the car" now jungkook raising the boy up in the air making him laugh

"come on jun-seo!" With a still laughing kid he left the apartment followed by jimin who stopped briefly to close the door to then together walk to their hosts home.

"Welcome!!" Hoseoks tiny voice cheerfully greeted the three before he was dragging away jun-seo by his hand making him take a seat next to him "glad you could make it, please come in" jimin and jungkook followed in greeting the woman who rushed them to take a seat on the table, so, Hoseok and jun-seo sat across the table next to each other, jimin on the right head of the table while Hoseoks mom was on the other head, jungkook next to Jimin and Hee-chul next to his wife.