𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲?

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

He hadn't seen much, just jimins curve below his ass, and his milky slender legs. Not much. Then why was his heart racing so much?

No big deal, his friend just saw him half naked, in his underwear and shirt, jimin hid his face between his hands in embarrassment "why?" He whined rolling over his bed already fully dressed, it was just a small mistake yet his belly felt funny and heart weird. The blonde took a deep breath and left his bedroom to make his way into the living room right away locking eyes with the alpha who jumped out of his seat and fell to his knees bowing at the older in complete shame "I'm really sorry I didn't meant to walk on you getting dressed I should have knocked i understand if you don't want to see me again" jimin fondly chuckled at the alpha who rapidly spoke "jungkook, it's alright it was also my fault I should have made sure I locked the door, get up" like a scolded pup jungkook stood up keeping his head hanging low while following jimin over to the counter "let's just forget about it, boys come eat" the two kids got up going quickly to wash their hands before returning to the kitchen getting up on the two tall stalls while jimin served them a plate with pizza "aren't you eating?" Jimin asked looking at the alpha who still had his head lowered "here" reciving the plate from jimins hands "thanks" he took a small bite provoking an unconscious smile from the blonde.

"Minie seonie said his Daddy was a suit man! The ones that make things" Hoseok spoke munching on his pizza while looking with big eyes at the blonde man who chuckled "right mommy?! You said he made your house" there was again that glint of nostalgia jungkook never failed to notice when they talked about his late mate "yeah he was an architec, he made the house we lived in before you where born" ruffling his sons chestnut hair "then why he wore a suit?" Hoseok asked confused over the job "because he was the boss he didn't have to do the work himself at all" the beta 'oh'ed before he turned to look at jungkook "jungkookie said he wanted to be chef! But he works here" the alpha shook his head leaning over the counter "no I said I wanted to be a baker, and I am, kind of" taking another bite of the pizza he had on his plate "so you really enjoy baking?" His eyes moving to the older man next to him as he gave a firm nod "yeah! I'm the best one in town" jimin chuckled while the younger straightened up "if you ever need a cake I'm your man, I do any kind of deserts but my specialty is bread" smiling wide at the blonde who returned the wide grin "wow jungkook you never fail to amaze me"

Their eyes remained on each other the two pups looking between them making the beta question what was going on, or if maybe his nini was right all along "minie i think you are very pretty!" The beta said while spreading his arms showing just how pretty the omega was, jimin and jungkook turning to look at the boy "Don't you think so seonie?" The blondes son right away nodding even if he didn't know what the beta had in mind "my Mommy is the most beautiful!" Jimin smiled yet felt confused "right jungkookie?" Innocently looking at the alpha who looked flustered "well yeah he- he is a well looking man... yeah I guess" shrugging trying not to show that he in fact thought the blonde was very beautiful even if he had confessed so in front of him already "yeah! You where looking at minie the other day!" Surprised the blonde looked at the younger alpha who glared at the beta "no- no I think you saw wrong hobi" shaking his head avoiding eye contact with the omega "I actually- I was looking at the um... at the door because I thought someone had entered the shop" nodding at himself "liar liar pants on fire" Hoseok huffed out a pout "you where looking at minie, nini saw it too"