𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Jmin and jungkook walked inside jun-seo's room after a little while to find that both kids where still sleeping, the sight was one of the cutest, jun-seo had an arm out where Hoseok curled up to his side with both of their heads against each others "they really must have tired themselves out" jimin said watching jungkook smile down at the kids "yeah, Hoseok will have more energy tomorrow so expect to see him in your shop"

"I don't mind it, he is a nice kid and jun-seo likes spending time with him" his eyes on the sleeping boys while jungkooks gaze moved to him and then to three pictures on the wardrobe he was standing by "is that your family?" Now jimin did looked at him making him gulp as he had thought out loud "what?" Jungkook pressed his lips together and asked again "them, they are your family?" The omega looked at the pictures and felt as a genuine smile pulled at his lips "yeah, these is jun-seo's uncle" pointing at the brown haired man that had deep dimples which reminded the alpha of the sleeping pup "and him?" Jimins hands reached for the picture of an only man and answered "these is jun-seo's dad, he was my mate" and if he had glanced back at the younger he would have noticed the surprised yet fond look of the man "is he a busy man?" Not sure if that was a topic he could touch since he knew the omega didn't had a mating mark anymore, he noticed how jimins eyes glistened making his own eyes widen "i'm sorry I shouldn't have asked"

The blonde man shook his head and gave the alpha a tight smile "i'm sorry" he mumbled again as the omega cleaned his teary eyes "it's not your fault, I just, would rather talk about it some other time. I know you are a good man jungkook" patting his arm before kneeling down to where the two infants laid "jun-seo? Honey wake up" softly speaking to the boy "Hoseok, time to wake up" pushing back his white hair making his eyes squint open followed by a long yawn "mommy?" Turning back to his own son "wake up, Jungkook is here"

Both children sat up stretching out and looking at the alpha, Hoseok offering the man a tired smile while jun-seo gave a small wave while his other tiny fist rubbed his eye "what took you so long?" Natural pouty lips from the beta as he stood up and dragged his feet to the blue haired man "there where a lot of deliveries" Hoseok rested his head by jungkooks belly button where he could reach while the alpha passed his fingers through his white hair "do you want to go home buddy? You can visit jun-seo tomorrow" his words getting a small whine from the beta who turned around when he felt a small tap on his shoulder "it's fine hobi, we can play more tomorrow"

The beta still didn't seem fond of the idea but when the little alpha hugged him goodbye he could feel himself growing more sleepy "okay, I will see you tomorrow" pulling back from their hug and making grabby hands to jungkook who gave his signature bunny smile and took the five year old on his hold, his white haired head resting against the alphas shoulder while he still could look at his friend and at the blonde omega "we will be in the shop but you are free to visit whenever you want Hoseok" jimin said while softly patting the boy's back.