𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

It was barely the third day after his meeting with Do-won and he was already tired and stressed out, he had various ideas and where already sketched down on his notebook, so now. He was just finding materials and doing  attempt over attempt.

He slept early these morning for a few hours before he was woken up by his son who was hungry, he sighed, there was another thing he needed to do groceries wouldn't buy themselves.

He leaned back on his seat and opened his eyes looking at the different arrangements he had so far done, the doors bell resonated and came in Do-won with the clicking of his heels "hi jimin" voice as always sounding bored "hi" the younger turned to look at a side table where he had some of the arrangements he was working on "are these the ones you have so far?" Walking closer to the table and eyeing the three arrangements "yeah, I actually added a third flower, I heard it blossoms during these season here specially"

"You mean the daffodils?" Jimin nodded walking from behind the counter to where the red haired omega stood "I did one black box with peony's then these white box with purple asters and then I did these bouquet with black wrapper and a golden ribbon, I placed first the purple asters since they where a little larger and then added the peony's with a few smaller daffodils" Do-won silently gazed at the three different arrangements with a small frown before it was gone and he turned to look at the blonde omega "I like the flowers but try different arrangements, probably a vase or other bouquets" Falling silent for a moment and then continuing "I've got to admit you do are good at these so I trust your decision" jimin gave a small smile "that's nice of you" the taller gave an almost moking laugh "i'm not being nice at all, I'm checking my opponent" jimins head tilted to the side "opponent?" Do-won hummed folding his arms above his chest "Don't play innocent, jungkook and I are meant to be together, he must have mentioned our story by now" smirking proudly and turning again on his heels "see you later, park" the man left his shop leaving behind a confused jimin.

"What are you looking at?" Yoongi jumped on the spot at the sudden sound of jungkooks voice "uh um nothing" shrugging but surely the younger saw right through him "you know it's not very polite to spy on others" gesturing at the shop across theirs while setting down a tray with bread "i'm not spying" huffing with a small pout and looking away of the taller "Besides I just saw that Do-won was there, and we both now he is nowhere near a nice person" Leaning his chin on his palm "I know but I'm sure jimin can handle him" but in his gut it didn't felt right to leave him to his luck "I heard you where together at the mayor's building" the pale omega Wriggled his brows up at the taller who rolled his eyes yet already used at the normal teasing of the older "yeah we bumped into each other and I helped him out" shrugging like it was nothing, because truly it wasn't, and he wouldn't let yoongi into his head.