𝗡𝗼 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼•❃ ════ ❁

Jungkook was already awake when his grandmother knocked on his door but instead of shouting from the bathroom he was ready, he just layed in his bed without speaking, eyes locked on the white ceiling.

The door to his room slid open and with a frown his grandmother stepped in "jungkook? Are you awake?" Walking further into the room "yeah" he moved his eyes to find his grandmother already by the foot of his bed "what's wrong?" the alpha sat up, blue hair sticking in different directions "I think I like someone" his words making the womans eyes grow wide "so? What's for breakfast?" Getting off of his bed and out the room leaving behind his shocked grandmother.

"Good mo-" Bon-Hwa stopped his words noticing the blank expression on his grandsons face, jungkook walked to the stove and reached to the cupboard on top to pull out a plate before serving himself some bacon and eggs, he then walked to the table where his wide eyed grandpa sat and took the chair across him "what's with him?" He asked his wife when she stepped beside him "he said he likes someone" the alphas eyes growing wider if possible as he looked up to his mate "what?" Quite exaggerated of the couple to be shocked, their grandson did have past relationships but none of them lasted more than a week, not only that but jungkook had been the one to accept his exes proposals never had they heard their grandson say he liked someone "I will go change" jungkook suddenly spoke Snapping the elder couple from their trance as they watched their blue haired grandson stand up, leave his plate on the sink and go to his room to change his clothes.

When he closed the door a sighed, jungkooks mind was fair to call a mess, he kept on replying what happened last night unsure of those thoughts that had emerged when helping the omega because it was only that, he was helping an unmated omega who had a pup, it was in his nature to help others and he had been raised to be a good alpha and person to not only a partner but to the people that surrounded him, it sounded like a fair excuse "what am i going to do?" Pushing his still messy blue hair back and taking a sharp breath before walking further into his small room and opening his closet to pull out his clothes for the day.

Jungkooks hands smoothed down his black shirt while he let out a small sigh "No feelings, I'm just being nice" trying to reassure himself before leaving his room and going through the living room where his grandparents sat, the young alpha placed both hands on his hips and gave a proud smile "forget what I said! I do not have feelings for anyone" giving a firm nod while the couple stared mouth agape at him. After a long silence Bon-Hwa cleared his throat "that's okay, I guess" muttering under his breath the last part "why don't you go and deliver the bread and I will go a little bit later" jungkook nodded and waved at them "see you later then" walking out of the house and hoping on his bicycle, zooming down the street "hi jungkook!" Greeting back at those that he knew well while giving a small nod as greeting to others and after a short ride he parked in front of the bakery sparing his watch a small glance and smiling as it was barely ten thirty in the morning, he was in time.