𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Jimin woke up with a long sigh, his head Tilting to the side to find the alpha already awake "morning" the blonde mumbled getting a kiss to his forhead "good morning baby" jimin smiled at the sweet nickname the younger had been calling him for a while now, already getting used to it and the butterflies it gave him, a while has gone by and the blonde was opening up more and more to the red haired alpha who each day managed to make his heart raise. Jimin flipped over making his body lay on top of the youngers, his head against the alphas chest hearing the soft thud of his heartbeat, jungkook calmly and soothingly running his fingers up and down the olders back while loving their small morning moment. "I really love you" he heard the omega speak with his voice slightly muffled "I love you too" his fingers running quickly between the olders blonde locks "thanks for being patient with me" jungkook chuckled Looking at the omega when jimins head moved around to look up at the red haired "ofcourse I would be patient, if I didn't truly care for you we wouldn't even be here now" smiling very softly. Jimins sleepy eyes looking intently at him "what if I had made you wait longer?" Jungkook gave a thoughtful hum looking up at the ceiling and then back at his beloved "I would've done that, wait for you" smiling a little wider, after a small second the blonde whined and hid his face against the alphas chest once he felt the burst of butterflies the man had provoked on his tummy "stop it" jungkook lively laughed, his arms wrapping around the petite blonde on top of him before he flipped them around, jungkook now on top.

His arms on either sides of the blondes head who looked up at him with doe eyes and flushed cheeks, jimin watched the younger lean down just a tad more, jungkooks eyes falling to the olders plump lips. The desire not hidden.

Jungkook continued to lower down, the blonde meeting his lips halfway not able to hold himself back at all, jimins arms wrapped around the youngers neck pulling him down and closer towards himself, jungkook gulped trying to maintain his body weight off of the older but the sensation of their lips in complete sync making his mind grow foggy, or maybe that was because of the strong and sweet pheromones they had started to let out without notice, jungkooks tattooed arm resting against the beds headboard while his other arm sneaked under the omegas waist to raise him up and closer to his own body, his right knee settling between the blondes legs unconsciously to hold himself up but his actions making his knee slightly press against the olders bottom making him gasp in surprise with a small moan. The sweet noise making the alpha push himself away while gasping for air, his darkening orbs staring down at the panting omega, face flushed carmesi in almost embarrassment, eyes slightly closed after their heated kiss and out of breath "I think- I think we should stop" he forced himself away of the older man and rushed out of the bedroom, jimin layed in his bed, he unrecognized himself. Not only his wolf had craved to feel the touch of the younger, so had he, so now his mind was again a mess. He quickly stood up and tidy himself up as well the bed, their mingled scents slightly overwhelming, they might reach jungkook too, or jun-seo.