𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

"Why- why are you here again?" The blonde tried making the talk quicken while shifting uncomfortably on the spot, surprised jungkook hadn't still caught up with his sweeter flower scent "I wanted to ask if you would like to go eat out with me? I saw you where still here and namjoon stopped by with Hoseok and jun-seo, he and yoongi took them to the burger shop" the blonde hummed pressing tightly his lips before speaking "I really would like to b-" a shiver going down his spine, feeling himself grow hotter and that almost foreign burn in his belly starting appear "are you feeling alright? You are sweating a lot" jimin shook his head pulling away from the counter table and with wobbly steps rushing into the shops bathroom making sure to lock the door behind himself. "Jimin what's wrong? Did I do something?" Worried the red haired asked walking to the closed door, the blonde not answering as he felt embarrassed for himself "j-j-jungkook... I need help" he spoke with a quivering voice that was very soft "o-okay I can help, with wh-" his alpha growing giddy each passing minute jungkook now growing aware of the enticing scent in the whole shop with the mix of arousal "you are on your heat?" He nervously asked hoping to be mistaken over the sweet scent of the omega "I don't know what happened! I took suppressants" keeping his head low even if the younger couldn't see him "oh" jungkook loudly gulped blinking in desbilf, he had noticed jimins scent was sweet when he gave him flowers these morning but he just thought it wasn't far from his ordinary strength, "how- how do you want me to help?" they both didn't want to take a risky step like the alpha helping the blonde throughout his heat, the thought scared them both but if jimin wanted jungkooks help that way he was willing to do so just to show the omega how much he cared for him "can you... go and buy me some suppressants, and a water bottle please"

Jungkook hummed nodding frantically "yeah I will go, just- stay there! Don't open the door to anyone" he ran out of the shop and across to the bakery to take his wallet out of his jacket to run again out of the bakery shop and to the pharmacy. Jimin clutched tightly his shirt seating on top of the closed lit of the toilet and pressing his legs tightly together, his breathing uneven and body tingling, he might not be sure but he could tell his wolf was the cause of these. The suppressants always worked and he never stopped taking them after he gave birth to his son when the date of his heat approached, so why where they not working now? Why was his wolf impossible to control now?, he shook away the thoughts and focused on controlling his breathing until there was a knock on the bathroom door "jimin it's me, I got your suppressants" he sighed out, wobbly making his way to the door and opening it just a tad bit, the small Crack between the door and frame still allowing his scent to burst out making the red haired take a deep shaky breath over the enticing pheromones mixed with the sweet flower scent "thank you" jimin quickly took the bag and closed again the door, he quickly pulled out the pills and water bottle, taking two pills together at once and seating again just waiting for them to have effect.