𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

-1 Month later-

It felt weirdly perfect how things have been running, it felt great for the three of them to be buying groceries together like any other family. A family, that's the term jungkook was looking for, for anyone it was now more visible that jimin and jungkook had a relationship, they where most importantly official to themselves and to jun-seo and the alpha was being patient with jimin, letting the omega think throughly his emotions and express them when he felt right to do so. There had been plenty of times already when jungkook felt like the older wanted to say something but restrained himself and ofcourse he would never push him into rushing his feelings, he knew it was a process.

"How about chocolate?" Jimin spoke looking at the six year old leading the way while jungkook pushed the shopping cart "no I don't want chocolate cake" jun-seo gave a small pout "then I will make you a cake of whatever you want it" jimin looked over at the red haired with a soft smile "you don't have to" the alpha shaking softly his head while the boy looked over at him with big green eyes "can you really?!" Jungkook nodding once again "just tell me of what flavor and I will have it for your birthday" jun-seo happily hummed and ran over to one of the aisles "mommy can we take banana milk? And also strawberry!" Jimin nodded and jungkook took two packages of each before placing them on the shopping cart "I think that's all, we already bought all I need to make food for jun-seo's birthday, groceries for the house so we are good to pay" the taller hummed starting to push the cart, jimin walked over to the not long line while jungkook stayed back when he noticed jun-seo's eyes stuck to a Dinosaur toy, "do you want it?" The boy looked over his shoulder almost shyly "no I just- thought it looks cool" the green dinosaur was the one of the movies of Toy Story, just that in these case it had some type of armor "if you want we can add it to the cart" jun-seo shook his head running off to jimin who was waiting in the line, soon jungkook next to them.

Jimin neither wanted to let go of jungkook, the two hugging tightly that same evening, after jimin had arranged everything with help of his son and... well um, boyfriend. Him and jun-seo prepared to leave to the big city "call me when you get there" jimin hummed forcing himself to pull away from the youngers hold "we will be back tomorrow, probably before twelve o'clock" the alpha nodded and looked down when he felt another pair of arms wrap around his waist "don't miss us too much jungkookie" the older alpha chuckled ruffling the boy's hair "I will try, but I should also go, I need to start making your cake" the little alpha humming, he pulled away and rushed to the passengers seat "you should start going, it can be dangerous if you drive at night" the blonde nodded tip toeing to place a quick kiss to the youngers cheek "we will go then, call you later" waving goodbye at the alpha and getting behind the steering wheel, jungkook watched them drive away and until the small and slightly tall buildings didn't let him see the car anymore he made his way down the street and towards the bakery, "oh you poor child has your boyfriend left already? Look at you it's like I'm seeing a sad pup" yoongi teased getting a big eye roll from the other man who started to place on his apron "look who is talking" the omega huffing loudly "are you going to start making jun-seo's cake?" The alpha nodding while starting to get the ingredients out "I will get the bread ready and the icing, I want to buy today his present too" yoongi smiled wide from his place by the counter, he knew jungkook was excited to make all these for jimins pup "woah you are becoming a dad" the thought making an unconscious smile pull at the youngers lips "I guess" shrugging while starting to prepare everything.