𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

They made their way hand in hand through the small path between all the Graves, jun-seo jumping over the lines while jimin followed by their attached hands, namjoon closely behind the two of them "oh! He is there" Jun-seo pointed at the grave and rushed over after letting go of jimin's hand and bowing to his father's grave "daddy we are here again! We brought you these, mommy picked them" Placing down to the water pot next to the grave the yellow flowers, daffodils. "Let's pour some water" jun-seo hummed helping his uncle to pour out the water bucked for the flowers, jimin cleaning away the branches in his husband's grave "it's very clean, I suppose your mothers visit often" a hand resting against the man's name, thumb cradling each letter "don't be sad" Jun-seo's pouty voice close to his ear while his short arms wrapped around the bondes neck from behind "I'm not sad at all pumpkin" his hand taking ahold of his son's arm "not anymore" his vision growing blurry, not able to stop his tears "then why do you cry? Don't cry anymore" hugging tighter the omega who smiled bittersweet through his tear stained face "Jungkookie won't like it if he knows you cried" moving around to kneel in front of his mom trying to wipe away his tears "dad will be happy because jungkook is good, he promised ne he would take care of us!" His small voice quivering.

"Sweetheart I'm not sad, I'm happy, because I have you and now I also have jungkook. I just want to say goodbye to your dad, though we will visit again like we always do, it's just that... things are a little complicated in my head, but I'm more than alright, okay?" Hesitantly the boy nodded "then stop crying, I don't like it when you cry" jimin hummed pulling his son into a tight hug.

They spent another hour at the cemetery where jun-seo told his dad everything he wanted ever since they moved to wellspring, until namjoon took the little alpha away to let jimin have some time to himself "Han-Woo, thank you for everything, for caring and loving me, for being such a wonderful person and husband, for giving me our jun-seo" he looked at the grave and then down to his hands with a small sigh "but like I told your mom, it's finally the right time for me to move on, I feel like these time I really have found a good man to be with us, ofcourse no one could replace you... but... my heart doesn't belong to the past anymore" a single tear rolling down his cheek, he quickly wiped it away and smiled "my heart doesn't feel heavy anymore, I always felt like I should just be attached to you, now I know that's not the case" he smiled softly his lips barely letting him pull them up wards "I love you Han-Woo" he finally stood up and went to find his son.

"How did he make it? Is it big? Is it small? Of what color it's?" Jun-seo couldn't keep down his questions as soon as he saw the welcoming sign of wellspring, their long ride finally coming to an end but now jimin had to deal with an over excited pup, jungkook had in the end promised to make him a great cake for his birthday after all.