𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

The conversation with namjoon a few days ago had been quickly interrupted by Hoseok who continued throwing questions at the brunette who wasn't able to talk with jungkook when he wished to, later that morning jungkook left leaving the three alone so they could get ready and leave to the shop, and jimin was able to meet once again Hoseoks mom the blonde noticing from who the beta got the tendency to ask so many questions at once.

And now, two days have gone by and jimin was feeling less stressed since he had already finished all of his work for the festival, currently he was at his shop doing just very few arrangements for some of his new clients.

The doors bell reached his ears but he didn't tear his eyes from the paper wrap in his hand "Welcome, I will be with you in a second" he spoke continuing to wrap the flowers in the red paper, the feeling of the clients stare was very strong on him that just pressured him to finish the bouquet to then look up "hi, what can i help you with?" Looking at the alpha across the counter who seemed to be snapped out of his thoughts "hi, I wanted a bouquet for my mate, I was thinking some roses could do" jimin hummed walking out from behind the working table, the eyes of the man following his very move "what kind of paper wrapper you would prefer?" Taking the flowers into his hand and walking back behind his table "whatever you think is better"

"Okay sir" starting to work, he wrapped the flowers in some newspaper to then reach for black paper wrapper "you are not mated right?" Jimin quickly turned to look at the man gazing at his neck, the blonde growing uncomfortable "is it fine if I use a golden ribbon?" Just like he ignored the question of the man he ignored the blondes "I'm trying to apologize, she thinks I'm cheating, but damn" jimin only tried ignoring him continuing to wrap the flowers with the black paper and then tied it up with the golden ribbon "what am I supposed to do when such a gorgeous un mated omega is around me?" Jimin quickly gave him the flowers still ignoring everything he said "that will be it?" The man smirked and placed down the flowers pulling jimins hand closer in his hold "why don't we go to the back of your shop? Have a little fu-"

"Sir if that's it please leave" roughly pulling his hand back glaring at the man who only scoffed "slut" he mumbled loud enough for jimin before leaving the shop, slamming shut the door after himself "I hate them!!" He shouted when the man was completely gone kicking the bucket next to him and Crouching down, his face hidden between his arms he wasn't crying he was just frustrated and tired of how they all treated him for his rank and for his 'situation' as a single parent, specially in these town.

"Jimin? Are you alright?" Yoongi stormed into the shop hurrying to the blonde "yes i'm just so- tired! Of getting treated these way, I'm not the one at fault! They are the cheaters" he sat back against the wall Yoongi taking a seat next to him with an arm dropped over the youngers shoulder "I know jimin, we all have gone through it, I have gone through it, these small town can be, one, fucked up nightmare" the blonde shook his head lightly chuckling "look, I wasn't even born here, the one that did was born here is Hoseok, my brother and his wife moved here before Hoseok was born, then he asked me to help him out babysitting and I mean-" chuckling at himself "I love that kid so ofcourse I moved here to take care of him when they couldn't"