𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

"Take some painkillers if your headache comes back, call me if you need anything, you already know where the spare key is" namjoon chuckled opening the door for the blonde omega and brown haired alpha "just go I will be fine, you behave and you, enjoy your date" winking teasingly at the younger who rolled his eyes with a smile on "fine, we will go now then" namjoon nodded closing the door after jun-seo and jimin stepped out "oh jimin!" Taehyung's voice called for the pair, the two looking over at taehyung who hurriedly waddled towards him while seokjin rushed to lock their apartment door and chase after his mate "hi taehyung" jimin got a tight hug from the rosegold haired omega jun-seo waving happily at the pregnant man before he waved at his belly "hi little baby" taehyung smiled softy, pushing back the boy's chestnut hair "where are you guys going?"

"Oh I will drop off jun-seo at the bakery, yoongi said he could watch him while I was out" taehyung Tilted his head to the side a mischievous questioning smile "I heard from nana you where going on a date with jungkook, is that so?" Jimin blushed confirming what he had heard from both elder jeons "why don't you let us take care of him? We are going to the jeons house right now" Taehyung's face lighting up at his husband's words "yeah! We can watch him for you, plus, you can leave right after with jungkook" the blonde gave a small apologetic smile not quite sure of the idea "can I mommy?" Jimin's eyes went down to his son, his green eyes full of excitement always making jimin give in "if it won't be too much trouble, ofcourse" jin smiled patting jun-seo's head "it is no trouble at all, though taehyung won't play too much with you, he has to rest lots because little bean is heavy" the pups eyes turning to one of confusion "heavy? Is he biiigg like me? He won't grow up anymore?" Seokjin chuckled not sure of how to explain at the moment, "I will tell you later, we should go know" they all left the apartment complex and got in Seokjin's and taehyung's car before driving off to the home of the Jeon's.

"Ow my taehyungie it's been a while since you last visited" the man was embraced by Da-Hee, the elder woman pulling back first to let them all step in after she greeted each one of them "oh I didn't know we would have too many visitors today!" Bon-Hwa stood up from the dark couch with a wide smile on his lips, arms spreading wide to embrace taehyung and then seokjin "you little toddler! I never expected for you to visit me" jimin was surprised when his son hugged tightly back the older man, his guess was that he had spent time with him during those whole days he was next to Hoseok on the bakery shop "hi jungkook's grandpa" the man laughed ruffling the boy's hair "you can always call me grandpa, you visit us at the shop with Hoseok the whole time" jun-seo grinned from ear to ear and went back to his mother's side "hi, it's nice to see you both again" he bowed but was soon pulled into a bone crushing hug from the older alpha "I can say the same here, you look very lovely, jungkook did mention you two would go on a date" the blonde not failing to blush again "come take a seat" they all made themselves at home, taking a seat in the living room.