𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Everyone was staring at jun-seo while he happily hummed to himself and worked on the small piece of dough that was given to him by Da-Hee "jun-seo?" He hummed back in response to taehyung calling for him while keeping his eyes of the dough spread on the counter table "if dating, is being with someone you like, how do you feel about jungkook liking jimin? They are on a date right now" he gave a thoughtful hum and received the shaped cookie cutter "I feel happy, mommy used to go out sometimes with people he used to like, but there are alphas that always made him sad and cry... but now it's different because jungkook makes him smile and laugh he doesn't does what the others did" he simply spoked out his thoughts giving Da-Hee each piece of dough for her to place on the metallic pan "Mm uncle joon said, that if me and my wolf and mommy and his wolf liked jungkook, and we felt safe with him, it meant he can stay with us and take care of us because he is good" humming at the words his uncle had said to him that morning "so I want my Mommy to be on many! Dates with jungkookie and to not worry about me" seokjin frowned leaning closer to the boy who was given more dough by a worried Da-Hee "why wouldn't he worry about you?"

"Because if he worries about me the whole time other alpha's won't want to be with him, so I don't want my Mommy to think I'm why he can't be happy again, like when he was with daddy" round big green eyes looking up at the black haired alpha "jun-seo, you shouldn't think like that, you are a very smart kid that's very attentive to what happens around you... jimin will someday be with someone he knows that loves him and loves you because the two of you come together no matter what, and he knows that, jimin cares for you so much not just because you are his son" he tilted his head to the side starting to fidget while seokjin continued speaking "your mommy loves you very much, and it depends on him to know who deserves to be in your and his life, jungkook might be the right person for him or might not be, in the end of the day jimin is the one that makes the decision, so don't worry about that so much. He is already very happy with just you" the boy stared with glimmering eyes at the older man, and a big happy smile took place on his face.

"These is very nice" jimin spoke feeling the breeze pass by fumbling with his blonde hair "I'm really glad to hear you are enjoying these" the alpha shyly spoke looking up at the sky while he laid partially on the grass and blanket "I was really nervous about today" jimin looked down at the red haired next to him, pulling his knees closer to his chest while listening to whatever the younger had to say "I wasn't really sure of where to take you, I didn't even thought you would say yes to me" chuckling at himself and looking back into jimin's eyes "you surprise me" jimin could see that jungkook had been actually nervous, he noticed small hints during their walk towards the place and while they ate but thought he was mistaken "you show these side of you, where you are not afraid of anything and can do things so easily, and now you show me these side" Worriedly jungkook gulped not sure if these was a good sign "I like that, that you are being honest and real with me, you've always felt real so I'm glad that you are opening up even more to me" a soft smile pulled at jimin's lips, it wasn't his usual smile out of politeness, these one had tenderness within and something else that added a small sad glint in it "I really like that about you jungkook, I really do" the alpha was right away straightening up once he noticed the olders honey glistening eyes "I have really considered all of these and I don't want you wasting your time on me" his brows pulling into a frown at jimin's words "you are 27, you can be with anyone at such a young age and... I don't know how much time it will take me to really put my whole heart in these jungkook, I was married once and now I have a son, I feel like it will be a burden for you to take care of the two of us in any way"