𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

"Woah it's big!" Jun-seo looked around the barely empty shop that now belonged to his mom "when did these got here?" Looking at the blonde omega "I sent everything here last week" his own honey orbs following his amazed pup who wandered around the place.

It has been already a day since they moved and it's being going fairly good enough, last night jun-seo insisted on calling his uncle namjoon to let him now about their first day in their new home but as the pup grew tired he fell asleep while talking to the older alpha who then talked for a little while with jimin before they bid their goodbyes "why don't you go to the park? Meet some other kids and meanwhile I will get ready for our shops first day" the little alpha seemed to like the idea as he ran to his mom and hugged his waist "I will make lots and lots of friends" jimin softly smiled down at his son and combed his hair back "I know you will, I will watch you from here just make sure to see both sides of the street and don't run too far" smoothing the boy's chestnut hair as he nodded "alright have fun" watching his kid run out of the shop and checking both sides of the street to then run into the park.

Jimin stood by the window and waved at his son who looked back at him with a little hesitancy.

After his mom waved at him he felt a little reassured as his eyes darted at all the kids on the free space along some of their parents, jun-seo wasn't sure who to approach he was the new kid and everyone clearly knew each other, he walked to the swings where a small group of kids was apparently just starting their game "hi" his small voice getting their attention "i- I am jun-seo" they didn't seemed to mind his presence as they returned to their game making him shyly shift on his feet "who are you?" A new voice called making jun-seo glance at the small wooden table and benches under the house that held the yellow slide "i'm jun-seo" he replied at the white haired boy who gestured at the seat across him which the six year old gladly took "hi! I'm Hoseok" the white haired boy widely smiled his lollipop moving to the side as his lips pulled into a heart shaped smile and he stretched his small hand out for the older boy to take "hi" jun-seo shook his hand a tad awkwardly.

"Are you new in town? Where's your house? Are your parents around? How old are you?" Falling speechless at suddenly being asked a lot of questions "yeah my mom and I just moved here!, I'm six years old and um I'm an alpha" Hoseok 'oh'ed while leaning close to the new boy "that's interesting I have never met an alpha that has a scent like yours" jun-seo just shrugged "how old are you?" Hoseoks smile returned and he pulled out his lollipop "i'm five years old" Raising his five chubby fingers, jun-seo could smell his honey scent which had him Tilting his head to the side "i'm a beta" Hoseoks silver eyes closed as he widely smiled "when did you move here?" He threw the question again "yesterday" Hoseoks mouth shaping 'o' "and where are your parents?"

"My mom is on his shop!" He beamed at the thought of the blonde omega and the beta hummed "do you want to meet my uncle? He makes bread!" At the mention of the warm food he felt his tummy rumble "sure" Hoseoks smile not falling as he stood up "come on!" Taking the olders wrist and pulling him along, they just passed by the library and came to a stop as the shorter boy stuffed his hands on his jean pockets "here it is! They make the best bread in town" Hoseok smiled up at the taller proudly and guided him inside the shop where right away jun-seo could smell cooking bread "nini i'm back!" There was a moment of shuffling and clinking of pans before a black haired man walked out from behind the counter "oh hobi" the man had pale skin and long black hair his scent was of lavender with a small hint of bread, probably because of his job, the man looked between his nephew and the not familiar boy before speaking "and who is these?" Giving a small smile at the brown haired boy that came with Hoseok "these is jun-seo! He just move here with his mom" out of habit Hoseok wrapped his arms around the alphas while smiling at his uncle "nice to meet you jun-seo, I'm yoongi"