𝗧𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

The whole festival was full of people enjoying their time with their friends, family or lovers. Loud laughter and chatter with the smell of the food trucks and desserts.

"What do you want to try next?" Jimin asked looking down at his son who gave a thoughtful hum "can we take pictures?" Pointing at the photo booth not far from them "okay let's go, jungkook do you want to join us?" Looking at the alpha who stood frozen Looking at the two of them "if- if you don't mind that is" jimin gave a small smile shaking his head "it's no problem, come on" the three of them stood in line, jun-seo letting go of jimins hand as he bend down to pick up a pink ribbon "you said the bakery would help with some desserts" jungkook nodded looking at the blonde next to him "we set up a stool but my grandparents said they could handle it for now" jimin gave a small hum "then you better take me later I would love to try one of your desserts" jungkook gulped glancing down at the older while blushing "ye-yeah I- I can take you both later" nodding repeatedly "jun-seo?" Jimin frowned feeling abnormal that his pup hadn't been excited over trying jungkooks desserts, he looked to the side but his son wasn't there.

Jun-seo wondered off at some point, he wasn't sure when but must have been when he noticed the ribbon made a trial so he tried to follow it, his eyes roamed around the crowd in search of his blonde mother before he was spotting a man with blonde hair, his eyes glimmered and he rushed over "mo-" his foot tripping with a rock making him stumble and crash against the person "ouchie" he mumbled rubbing the top of his head while making the two other people glance over at him the boy as well looking up at them still hoping it was his mother, his small brows pulling into a frown "oh, you aren't my Mommy" pouty lips and green eyes staring at the two man, despite of being strangers they looked quite similar to the two people he had been looking for "no 'am not, are you alright? Did you get lost?" The blonde male spoke looking at him with concern while jun-seo gave a thoughtful hum looking at his surroundings "I don't know" he shrugged and looked between the young couple "what's your name?" The black haired man spoke from behind the blonde one "jun-seo" he smiled making his dimple pop "wow that's a great name jun-seo, and do you know where your mommy could be?" The man asked again but before the little alpha could answer the sweet voice of the man he was looking for called out for him "pumpkin?!" The green eyed boy looked behind himself letting out a small happy gasp "where are you?!" Jimins voice called again and the boy ran up to the blonde man amongst the crowd, the couple only able to see th boy hold someone's hand "pumpkin i told you to not leave my side while we where here" jimin scolded his son leading him to the photo booth line where jungkook was waiting for him "Sorry, but I saw a pretty ribbon"

Jimin looked at him with a knowing look "that's no excuse, you scared me for a second, good thing I spotted you" jun-seo hugged the omega the two joining jungkook to then soon step into the booth "heart!" Jun-seo shouted making the other two adults make the shape of a heart with him before there was a flash "silly faces now" the tiny alpha exclaimed making a funny face before the other two people followed after him pulling a funny face for the camera. After taking a few more pictures they left the inside of the booth and jimin went ahead to receive the pictures, staring at each one of them for a few seconds, his eyes scanning the last one to notice his son doing a peace sign while jimin cooed at him pulling lightly the side of his sons smiling cheek, but jungkooks eyes weren't on the camera as he made a peace sign as well, his eyes where on jimin "mom can we go eat now?" Jimin was snapped out of his thoughts and with a small blush on his cheeks looked behind himself to find jun-seo on jungkooks shoulders while they looked at the blonde "yeah, what do you feel like eating?" He hummed holding onto the older alphas head "can we go for burgers?" Jimin nodded and they made their way towards the food truck.