𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝘆 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

"Jimin! Over here" collage student namjoon waved his hand up in the air for the blonde to spot him already seating in a table "hi namjoon, thanks for meeting with me" the blonde greeted, right away thanking the older for his time while taking a seat across the alpha who gave a small smile making his famous dimples appear "it's not a problem, really, I ordered some drinks for us I hope you like strawberry milkshakes" jimin returned the smile pulling at his books "it's a good thing i love strawberries" namjoon chuckled pulling out his own books "you said you where having trouble understanding the new topics of financial class?" The brunette asked looking at the younger fiddling through his notebooks pages "yeah, I mean I do understand but it's not clear" namjoon hummed and recived jimins book reading the specific pages the blonde wanted to have cleared out "we can start off with these part and then it will be easier to get more into the new topics" jimin right away agreed glad his classmate had accepted to help him with the class.

Ofcourse that wasn't the first or last time they had ever interacted, they still didn't call each other friends but that soon changed, classes brought them together but then was their personalities, their similar taste on some things among other stuff.

A few months later they had spent too much time together, hanging out or doing school work together.

"Don't be shy step in" namjoon chuckled reassuring his new friend to step further into the olders home, the house was big and mostly white from the inside "sorry" jimin nervously apologized taking off his shoes and putting on the pair of slippers namjoon offered him "these way, it will be better if we work on my bedroom, my brother can be a little annoy-" just in que the front door opened behind the pair, namjoon internally and physically heaved out a loud sigh "I'm home!" His brother's clearly tired voice announced while he took of his shoes and placed on his slippers, he froze in place when he noticed his brother but dismissed the annoyed face of the older and focused on the gorgeous and breathtaking omega in front of him, he knew his words could never do justice to all the thoughts he had over the beautiful being in front of his eyes, from the soft blonde hair to the dazzling and soft features.

His naturally pink-ish plump lips not left unnoticed nor the small shy smile he got from the shorter "brother, who is these gorgeous girl you have brought home? Is she your girlfriend?" He puffed out his chest while his brother lowered his head in complete shame "i- I'm not a girl I'm a-a boy, and no, we are not dating" the brunette's brother took ahold of jimin's hands a determined look on his eyes "then good lord I'm not straight" namjoon quickly went ahead and pushed back his brother separating him from a confused jimin "Han-Woo get out of here you will scare him off" the younger alpha ignored his brother and peeked over his shoulder to look again at the man behind namjoon "please tell me your name and then I will get rid of these goon who interferes in our love" jimin giggled.