𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

The day of the festival continued to approach and all that was left where very small details, and, his and jungkooks relationship had turned quite different.

It was something not that noticeable but ofcourse to the two of them their friendship felt more trustworthy and light, maybe for what happened a few days ago, oh and speaking of which. Jimin and jun-seo where making their way hand in hand to the lake jungkook had told them about after Hoseok insisted for all of them to go there, eventually they all agreed after he gave them big puppy eyes that glistened with building tears, and now as soon as they arrived Jungkook started playing with jun-seo and Hoseok while jimin and yoongi sat on a blanket they had spread on the ground with taehyung seating between them "run seonie!!" Hoseok screamed pulling the little alpha along him as they held hands running from the monster Jungkook was told to pretend to be, the two children hiding behind jins legs before continuing to run "jun-seo be careful!" Jimin called for his son when they hurriedly climbed the small rocks trying to escape the blue haired alpha "so how has wellspring been treating you so far jimin?" Taehyung asked hands resting on top of his round belly "it's been going better, I really enjoyed helping with the festival's preparations" he gave a soft smile.

"What about your pregnancy? Do you guys know what you are having?" Taehyung shook his head with a wide grin while his mate answered "we want to find out when they are born" jimin fondly smiled remembering his gender reaveal "did you had a party?" Jimin nodded at the rosegold haired omega next to him "yeah, my mate and his mom wanted to do a little something for just the family and close friends" the faint memory popping into his mind "that's sweet"

"Yeah..." he chuckled "he actually thought we where having a daughter he made a bet with his brother because he was the only one that knew the gender, ofcourse namjoon won" there was that same glint of longing and nostalgia "what was your husband's name?" Yoongis question making the youngers head perk "his name was Han-Woo" smiling sadly even if he didn't want to show it "did he pass away?" Yoongi asked again and the blonde nodded "he died in a car accident, drunk driver" voice Lowering while his eyes shifted to his fidgeting hands "it's been already six years but it still hurts" his eyes growing teary, taehyungs hand rubbing soothing circles to the blondes back "six- six years? Isn't that jun-seo's age?" Taehyung glared at his mate "sorry you don't have to-"

"It's fine I- I should speak about it rather keep all my feelings inside me" he sniffled and allowed his body to be pulled closer to the pregnant omega who hugged him tightly while yoongi scooted closer to the two of them "my um- my due date had gone by and since it was my first pregnancy they said it was common for that to happen, a few weeks later my- my water broke when I was at my work but I had some clients so they called an ambulance" he fell silent a clear lump forming a his throat before he sobbed out a painful cry "i- I was in so much pain of giving birth" he gulped down "that I didn't even feel when my mating mark was gone"