𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗹

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Jungkook was left intrigued over the heavy change of persona from the older, "there's these one thing you must always keep in mind whenever you are with him Jungkook, that man hurted jimin and thankfully it didn't go to a physical extent because I was able to talk him out of that relationship" his heart tightened scared of what he might hear Tonight about the man he had grown to care for, to hear how he might have been painfully hurt "jimin raised a pup on his belly for nine months, then he gave birth to his son, you are aware his body won't be the same as it was before getting pregnant" jungkook frowned while namjoons voice had dropped dangerously low in warning "ofcourse that's meant to happen he grew another human being inside him" Frowning with confusion "that's what i told jimin when I talked with him so they could break up, that asshole got into jimin the idea that he was no longer beautiful or attractive to anyone because of his stretch marks and remaining belly fat, he grew very conscious of imperfections that are not even that" jungkook grew infuriated himself, he could not understand how someone would tell such things to anyone else- let alone their own partner "so please jungkook, keep these in mind because if you ever do what he did to him, I will break your nose it won't be fixable, I will break each one of your fingers and I will make sure you suffer for the rest of your life"

"I would gladly let you do that to me and more, I cannot bear the thought of jimin suffering so much because of a piece of shit like that guy, and trust me that Making him feel any kind of shame towards his own body will be the last thing I do, on the contrary I will make sure to love and appreciate each part-" namjoon choked on air waving his hands in front of the red haired "woah woah slow down I don't need to hear the rest of those details" Wide eyes watching jungkook slump back on his seat with a small blush of embarrassment "sorry" he muttered taking a sip of his beer before the brunette spoke again "enough of dwelling in the past, I invited you out tonight mostly so that we could really spend some time together and know each other even better" the red haired hummed seating back up "why don't we go play pool?" Jungkook smirked at the suggestion standing up and following namjoon to the table "I should be honest, I'm really good in playing pool" namjoon returned the smirk "i'm very good at it too, say, winner pays the next round" jungkook right away agreeing.

Not even half a round later and namjoon had already won, sending jungkook away to the bar so he could order a couple of drinks "hey sweetheart" namjoon approached the omega near the bar clearly looking for some company "I've gotta see if these kid is good enough for my good friend, do you mind giving me a hand with that?" The woman in red dress and quite tall heels smirked, a finger trailing up the brunettes arm "and what do I get in return?"

Jungkook was caught off guard when the young woman clinged to his side "hey handsome, would you mind keeping me some company?" Jungkook gulped nervously chuckling while trying to shrug away the woman "sorry but I gotta go" he received his drinks but was again stopped by the omega "why are you in such a hurry? You don't seem to be taken at all" he smiled softy pulling his arm from her claw like hands due to the large acrylic nails in them "well I am, my boyfriend might not be here but I'm loyal" 'even if we aren't near official yet' thinking to himself with a long sigh, finally Wriggling out of the womans grip and going back to namjoon who chuckled with approval "so you are taken already? What a shame" jungkook rolled his eyes giving the older his drink "I saw you slip her a 100 bill" with hurt in his eyes a hand on top of his chest before he laughed "it was worth a shot" shrugging and lowering to hit the green nine ball.