𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

"The second grocery store is near your shop actually while the other one is near the lake, the doctors building is right beside the mayor's building" jungkook explained while they continued walking "the library and bakery are right in front of your local but we also do deliveries, if you want i can give you the number" the alpha seemed a little excited as he talked about the bakery which had Jimin softly smiling "that would be nice, thank you" as they continued and continued walking they finally reached once again the largest park of the town but the kids where still quite far.

"And why did you moved here?" Intrigued jungkook asked and his question did seemed to catch the omegas attention "we wanted some kind of a fresh start, being in the city has it's cons as well" pursuing his lips and looking back ahead of themselves, jungkooks eyes darted to the side as he roamed the olders features, chocolate eyes sliding down to the un marked neck of the omega. He knew he shouldn't give it too much thought he wasn't like everyone else at the town, but despite that voice in the back of his head, he still questioned himself why such a beautiful man like jimin, wouldn't he be mated? He seemed very nice and the type of person that always thought throughly his decisions.

"Mommy!!" Jun-seo ran up to the older man and wrapped his arms around his waist "hi pumpkin, did you have fun?" The little alpha nodded and as they continued interacting jungkooks eyes once again wondered on the pair catching those similarities that assured they where related, jimin had two small dimples easy to not notice but always present while jun-seo has one dimple that showed a lot on his right cheek, jimins eyes closed when he smiled wide meanwhile jun-seo's barely reached that point as his green orbs where still visible enough "jungkook?" Snapping out of his thoughts and looking at the pale omega holding Hoseoks hand "why are you spacing out like that?"

Yoongis eyes followed where the blue haired alpha stared and couldn't help but squeal internally as he knew too well the man "it's nothing" it wasn't a lie he himself wasn't sure why he was noticing all those little details, anyone could see them right? "Mommy can Hoseok come play to our house?" Jimins lips pressed together "I don't know sweetie, depends if Yoongi let's him" and both kids clasped their hands together while looking at the black haired omega "please nini, please please please" Yoongis eyes moving from his nephew to jun-seo who as well gave big puppy eyes "please?" He mumbled out and sure enough Yoongi was sighing and nodding "yay!!" Both pups held onto each other and looked back at Yoongi when he spoke again "but be nice and behave Hoseok, no fighting, no whining, no tantrums and you do as jimin tells you to" the beta rapidly nodded and hugged closer the older alpha "I will be good" holding tightly onto his friend like if Yoongi where about to separate them for life "jimin do you mind giving me your number, just in case Hoseok needs anything or he already wants to go home"