𝗔 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

"Could- could you convince my mom to do something for the festival?" Jungkooks eyes widened a bit "yeah! He owns the flower shop right?!" Hoseok spoke and jun-seo nodded at the five year old, Hoseok raised on his seat smashing his small fist on the table startling jungkook as the beta had an idea of his own "he could help do flowers for the parade!! Or for the Emperors day!!" The beta seemed so excited as he looked at his new friend whose own big green eyes looked up at jungkook "you can't tell him yourself?" And the little alpha shook his head "he can be stubborn" puckering his bottom lip making jungkook sigh in defeat "sure I guess" he knew that it wasn't a big deal so he just stood up and the two kids followed him out of the shop and across the street.

At the sound of the bell he had placed on top of his shop's door, the blonde omega looked up to find his little one running to him with the biggest smile "mommy!!" His pup wrapped his arms around his waist making a fond smile of his own pull at his lips "hi pumpkin, did you have fun at the park?" The little alpha nodded as his mom combed his chestnut hair back "I made a friend" that's when jimin looked up to acknowledge the other pair that stood on the other side of the counter "hi jun-seo's mom! I'm Hoseok" the young beta looked up at him with a big heart shaped smile "nice to meet you Hoseok"

His eyes moved to the blue haired man that from his pinewood scent he could guess the big doe eyed was an alpha "i- I'm jungkook" the alpha stretched his hand and jimin shook it "i'm jimin nice to meet you" after shaking the tallers hand he pulled back and tilted his head to side "did jun-seo do anything?" Jungkook was silent for a second before shaking his head "no, no at all he is being a nice kid" jimin seemed reassured as he didn't know at all why the alpha and beta where here "we are here because I told your son about the towns festival, he um said you might want to help around the preparations"

The omega seemed surprised as his honey eyes widened, to be honest, jungkook had fallen speechless when he saw the shorter male because he had not expected to see such a beautiful omega behind the counter "well that- that would be great yeah I would love to help but I don't really know what is the festival about, we just moved in so these is kinda new" quickly showing the blonde the flier "here" jimin took from the blue haired alpha the flier and read through it "there are a lot of ways to help, the bookstore is in charge of the musical entertainment, the mechanics help with the games and so on" jimin nodded in understatement and looked back at the tall alpha as he spoke again "since I work on the bakery we are in charge of most of the food"

"But... in what could I even participate on?" As jungkook prepared to say something the white haired beta beat him to it "you can do pretty flower things!!" The boy jumped on his spot making jimins smile wider and his eyes turned into crescents, and that had the Alpha staring in awe "that wouldn't be a bad idea Hoseok, but for what exactly can I do flower arrangements?" Looking from the silver eyed beta to the tall alpha "there is the parade and um the emperors day"