𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

-11 Years Later-

The soft rays of sunshine entered through the half opened windows, sun bathing the couple peacefully laying on their bed, their legs tangled and hair all over their pillows, the omegas bare back pressed against the alphas bare chest, their hands intertwined against the blondes chest while they where awoken by the soft pitter patter of feet running by their bedroom. "We should get up, jun-seo is already awake" the alpha mumbled gaining a tired hum from his omega, they almost simultaneously sighed knowing the hectic day ahead but that assured them excitement. The blonde man wriggled around in his alphas arms before he was face to face with his lover.

"You get up first, and I will follow you" jimin's mumbles muffled by his face that was pressed against the youngers bare chest, jungkook's eyes fluttered open as he gazed at the one he loved, his fingers out of habit cradled the mating mark in his husband's neck which as always brought a smile to his face. After six years of dating he fully called the older his. Four beautiful years of marriage, they couldn't ask for more happiness. They heard footsteps approach before there was a knock on their bedroom door "mom? Are you awake?" Jun-seo called from the other side making jimin roll over on the bed again to now lay in his back "we will be out in a second pumpkin" the now seventeen year old hummed and both parents heard him walk away "he might be nervous, today is the final game" jimin hummed his already open eyes moving towards his husband "I'm sure he will win" the alpha nodded with a small smile of his own "I will take the initiative then" kissing his omegas plump lips and getting out of the bed with a loud sigh.

As soon as they both changed, or tried to when they from time to time like young lovers couldn't keep their hands to themselves, they got out of the room and went straight to the kitchen where they could hear faint chatter apart of the TV, they heard a loud shriek of excitement from the tall wooden chair "mama!" Jimin's smile grew and he reached for his one year old "aw my little boy is awake too, did you wait long?" Kissing his son's cheek while approaching the green eyed alpha "good morning sweetheart" Kissing his oldest son on the cheek as well who smiled softly "morning mom, I gave Jin-Woo some fruit, he woke up really early" the alpha quickly ate a handful of his cereal when his phone lit up with a message "I gotta go, Hoseok is about to arrive" the blonde omega hummed bouncing softly his babbling son against his hip while jun-seo leaned down to kiss him on the cheek goodbye and bopping his brother's nose gaining a small giggle from the boy who raised his arms in an attempt to catch his older brother's finger on his small chubby hands "look at you buddy, all in love, when are you asking him out?" Teasing the younger alpha while trapping him in a playful chokehold "come on dad I gotta run" he groaned wanting to leave to where his friend awaited "plus is not like hobi likes me that way" his shoulders slumping down "oh, but he didn't deny being in love" looking at his husband who raised back a brow "he didn't" a teasing smile on Jimin's lips "let me go!" Jungkook laughed letting the boy go as he rushed to grab his backpack and open the door "have a good last day!" Jimin shouted after the seventeen year old "we will see you at the game" jungkook called afterwards getting a small wave from their son who right away left to meet his bestfriend, the beta waiting for him outside of the apartment building with a wide heart shaped smile.