𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

A new day rolled in and jimin looked at his clothes laying on his bed as he debated what was more suitable for the occasion, after the other day yoongi gave his friend a call and arranged a meeting for him to meet jimin and jun-seo at the school "mommy what's taking so long?" His son entered the room clinging onto the doorknob "I'm choosing what to wear pumpkin" the boy walked further into the bedroom glancing at the three sets of clothes "but you look pretty in everything, why choose?" His green eyes looking up at his blonde parent "because we are going to sign you up at school and I need to look presentable" jun-seo looked back at the bed and three spread clothes "which one you think I should wear?" Placing a hand softly on top of his sons head who gave a thoughtful hum scanning each one of them. The first set was a white high waisted pair of jeans with a black long sleeved shirt, the second one was a pair of dark blue fitted jeans with a light blue button up cardigan, last but not least, the third one was a white silky skirt with small flowers doodles paired up with a lacy white tank top, jun-seos eyes glimmered his mind set to see his mom wearing the pretty skirt, it was no secret jimin kept himself covered most of the time and that he felt insecure of his body even if the six year old wasn't quite aware of that "these!" He pointed at the last outfit making jimin hesitant "are you sure? The other two are very good options too and ma-"

"No no I wanna see you in the pretty skirt, you used to like them a lot remember?" True, he had shown his pup thousands of pictures from when he was younger wearing what made him most confident, maybe he could have that boost now "okay, seems like a good idea then"

"Woah!!" Jun-seo smiled from ear to ear hugging jimins waist while peeking from behind the omega at the long mirror, he was right, his mom looked the prettiest wearing a skirt specifically with the way the clothing made his face light up in delight "now do your makeup!" Jimin gulped at the idea "I don't know pumpkin maybe that's too much" a new voice joined namjoons figure leaning against the doorway "I agree with jun-seo, you should do your makeup it has always made you feel confident" jimins nose scrunch up knowing the man knew him all too well, fairly enough ofcourse, they hadn't been good friends for more than 8 years in vain "do it! Do it! Do it!" His son chanted provoking an eye roll from him followed by a soft smile "alright fine, but on one condition" he crouched down to be on eye level with his son "you better eat what uncle joon cooked" jun-seo gulped unsure of at what cost he wanted to see his mother happy "fine" he gave a defeated sigh and followed a hurt namjoon out the room and to the kitchen, jimin watched in almost agony as his son left to eat the probably burnt food his uncle prepared. With a sigh jimin sat down in front of his mirror pulling out his makeup brushes and foundation to then start.

"Oh wow" jun-seo looked up at his uncle who stared mouth agape while holding his coffee mug "do I look that bad?" Jimin spoke from behind the pup making him turn around and gasp as loud as he could "mommy you look so beautiful!! You are the prettiest!!" The boy hurried out of his seat excitedly jumping up and down while hugging a blushing jimin "thank you sweetie" cradling the side of his sons face "do I look weird?" With worry he looked at the older man who shook his head "completely the opposite jimin, you look truly, even more beautiful than without makeup" jimin chuckled "you never fail to be such a romantic" namjoon gave bow wearing a deep dimpled smile "my pleasure" he offered the younger a cup of coffee while his nephew went back to his seat "totally worth it" the boy mumbled while stuffing his mouth with food that was slightly burnt.