𝗙𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

"You like someone" jungkook was abruptly snapped out of his thoughts by his grandfather's voice who had been paying attention to his grandson ever since he noticed his odd behavior "so what? Am I not allowed to have feelings for someone?" The deadpanned confirmation making the man choke on air, his wife abruptly stopping whatever she was doing to rush into the kitchen "you like someone?" She questioned with a deep frown, their grandson only humming with a small nod as he continued cutting fruit "and who is these person? Do we know them?" The silly smile the alpha had on his face taking them by surprise "yeah, you actually know him" Bon-Hwa Frowning for a second before he gave a gasp of realization "no way!... no way" he widened his eyes looking between his wife and wide smiling grandson "no way" he was utterly speechless "no way what?! Talk to me Bon-Hwa, tell me!" She took her husband by the shoulders slightly shaking him to get him to spill the name.

"Mommy?" Jun-seo had his head laying against the counter table while looking at his blonde mother cutting vegetables "yes pumpkin?" Jimin spoke trying to keep his focus on the cutting board and vegetables rather his thoughts "why are you red like a tomato?" His head shooting up at the kids words "yeah same question here" namjoon spoke from next to his nephew, the two confused over the clearly embarrassed state of the omega "no reason! Everything good over here" he tried shrugging them away pouring the vegetables into the warming water "fine, why don't you let me help?" Namjoon started to stand up but got stopped by jimins glare "we already talked about these, you are banned from the kitchen after what happened in the morning" they always joked about Namjoon possibly burning the kitchen if he cooked, but the jokes almost turned reality when the man tried making some toasted bread ending up with a burned toaster "sorry about that, I already promised to buy you a new toaster" he slumped back on his seat and jimin approvingly went back to cook "but back to jun-seo's question" the boy nodding in agreement "you have been acting a little weird since yesterday, when you were going to pick up jun-seo, but the only one here was jungk- oh" Frowning at his own realization "oh holy sh-" getting piece of lettuce shoved into his mouth before he could say anything "nothing happened, nothing is wrong" he glared at the older who obediently nodded, the blonde cleared his throat and looked over at his son "in fact, jungkook said you could pick a hair color for him" lie, but something was something right? And he was sure his pup would pick out the best color even if the task was for jimin, jun-seo felt himself gradually smile wider "really?" Eyes glimmering in excitement at the thought of the cool alpha wearing whatever color he picked out for him.

There was a knock on the door and namjoon stood up right away, his excitement visible for anyone "so going on another date with yoongi?" Jimin teased while namjoon grew shy "yeah... I asked him out these time" rubbing the back of his head to then hurry and take on his hand his denim jacket "I will be back later!"