𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵: 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗴𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Jun-seo frowned looking between the two adults on the end of the counter and the other two by the entrance of the kitchen, his best friend sipping his soda without concern of what was going around him until he felt the little alpha tap his shoulder "what?" He mumbled against the straw moving his big eyes at the boy next to him "I think something is going on, the air feels funny" Hoseok tilted his head to the side "I don't think it's called air, Mr.Jeon once called it um- what was it again?" The beta trying to make memory at the elders words "sphomire? Asmofire? I don't remember, what type of air you said?" Looking back at the older "like something is going to happen soon" jun-seo replied narrowing his eyes at the two uncles.

"I really don't see it" namjoon mumbled making Yoongi roll his eyes, yep he had grown out of his shy stage and was his normal self, he had something way better on his plate than the hot, handsome, smart, breathtaking, dream alpha next to him "how can you not?!" He whispered shouted glaring with wide eyes at the taller "he clearly smiles more when he is with him, subtle friend like touches, he looks at him with such care!" Namjoon looked longer at the pair cooking in jimins kitchen finally catching jungkooks gaze lingering longer on jimin than necessary "I think you are right" he straightened up along the omega namjoon not sure of what the black haired might have in mind "come on" he dragged the taller shoving him into the kitchen "hi! Namjoon will help jungkook jimin and I can arrange the table" with fearful eyes namjoon stopped yoongi "i- I am not good in the kitchen" yoongi shrugged not sure what to say at all "yeah I should stay he once burned water" yoongi looked surprised between the pair "you really burned water? How- how do you even do that?" Looking astonished at the alpha "okay, you and jungkook make the table me and jimin finish cooking" pushing out of the kitchen the blue haired alpha who simply obliged.

While namjoon pulled out tablecloths jungkook took out plates "I see you've been of great help to jimin" the blue haired looked over at him with a small breathy chuckle "yeah I guess so, being new in a whole town can be difficult, I thought him having a friend would easy things up for him" slightly shrugging placing down the dishes when namjoon placed down each tablecloth "is it just that? I don't think just anyone will befriend the new omega of the town who is specially un mated and has a pup" he saw the younger freeze gulping at the words and looking at the taller "jimin told me about all those rumors" sadly jungkook understood "you two most be close too" namjoon right away nodded "my whole family loves him, not only my brother did. He is really a great person and he doesn't deserve what all those people have said and done" jungkook could completely agree.

Jimin focused on cooking alongside the older who without discretion kept on glancing over at him making the blonde finally look up with questioning wide eyes "everything okay?" Yoongi hummed stirring the pot with green spaghetti cooking, jimin once again went back to washing the vegetables before he felt a body leaning closer to him "well actually-" yoongi spoke leaning closer "you and um- jungkook seem to have grown closer" jimin gave a thoughtful hum "I guess so, ever since we moved he is been around a lot" his own words making his mind start to fill with thoughts, indeed jungkook has been spending too much time with you two, seems kinda weird he is not that type usually.