𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Things where getting better for the parks, people suddenly had started to treat them even more better and really took on the job to truly know them, jimin's business had a lot of clients most days and some others not many. But specially, the relationship of the two Parks with Jeon Jungkook was the best thing, from time to time the alpha would go to the boy's school and pick him up, some other days he would offer to cook or help to cook food for them. He spent most of the time at jimin's shop or at their house when he wasn't working, his grandparents already used to their grandson staying over at jimin's apartment for more than a day, and no very few times the elder couple invited the parks over to their household, jun-seo always eager to go since he grew very close to the pair.

Jun-seo might not understand how a relationship functions well, he might not know what's the type of relationship his mom and jungkook have but all he knew, and mattered to him, was that the alpha made jimin happy- correction, makes them happy. The little alpha felt so overwhelmed over the amount of time they have all three been spending together that it was like he had two parents, a family. He was a smart kid so he was quick to catch up with his emotions and smile at them with acceptance because jungkook wasn't just any alpha now, he was the one that would always take care of him and of jimin, the one to keep them safe and happy, so even if he didn't voice these feelings out he never left them without acknowledged. The boy shook his head with a small pout making his teacher look over at him "everything alright jun-seo?" The little alpha smiled softly and nodded "yep!" He continued to make his class work until they where allowed outside for lunch break.

Jun-seo quickly found his bestfriend already seating with the rest of their friends, the whole group greeting him while he slided on the seat next to the beta who smiled widely at him as always "hi everyone" he opened his lunch box and then the food jungkook had made for him that morning "did you bring your homework?" Jun-Sik asked with his mouth full of food while jun-seo took a bite of his sándwich, humming he looked at the red haired omega on the other side of the table "I did it yesterday after we ate, jungkook helped me" an unconscious smile pulling at his lips "hi Sa-Rang" a certain boy approached their table, directing his attention to the black haired alpha who tried not to roll her eyes at the other one "what do you want now Do-Hyun?" Looking at the boy, jun-seo instantly recognized him as the boy he had punched long ago in the park, he became nervous but didn't dare to show it in any way "why don't you seat with us instead of being with these wierdos?" Glancing around at the table getting a big eye roll from Hoseok and scoff from Jun-Sik, Ara un bothered contuing to eat her strawberries "they are not weirdos for actually having a brain, unlike you, leave now Do-Hyun" she glared up at him making him huff grumpily "then be careful, jun-seo is already an accident, you shouldn't hang out with him if you want everyone to hate you"