𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

After their interaction in jungkooks bedroom they where called to the dining room where the jeons had prepared the table along jun-seo who excitedly sat next to Hee-jin, Bon-Hwa finishing to place everything around the table before taking his own seat, jimin and jungkook next toneach other, "please dig in" they started eating in silence, jungkooks grandparents stealing the pair not discreet glances "these is very good, did you made it Mrs.Jeon?" Jimin tried starting some conversation and the woman smiled "your son insisted on helping, he might be a good future chef" the boy getting a small pat on his head while he proudly smiled munching on the delicious food he helped to prepare "I hope he didn't give you much trouble" Bon-Hwa quickly denied so smiling at the little alpha "he is very hard working, besides it feels nice having the company of the children now our jungkook is all grown up" the red haired alpha shyly looking away "I know that feeling, each year it gets harder to see my little boy grow even more" smiling fondly at his son seating across the table "oh we know sweaty, seeing these pups grow into great people and knowing you raised them well is also a delight ofcourse" looking at his grandson and then back at jun-seo, "I noticed he doesn't have much of your features, does he take after his dad?" Jimin comfortably smiled, jungkook making sure the blonde was okay talking about the man he knew as Han-Woo "he did, he looks almost just his dad though he got my eyes" jungkook already knew that, he never failed to notice those small details, when he had taken jimin back home when he overworked himself over the arrangements of the festival, he noticed the blonde had barely visible freckles, jun-seo had very faint ones on his nose and cheeks. And while jimin had a small dimple by the corner of his lips jun-seo had it in his cheek, a feature he knew the boy got from both of his parents. There where a lot of things he noticed, like the same smile they shared and even their personalities matched well.

"He got his eyes from his dad right?" Jimin looked over at jungkook a little surprised but nodded "Han-Woo is the only one that got his grandmother's eyes, then jun-seo got them" the bot humming even if he hadn't met his father's grandma.

They continued eating, their conversation growing lighter until they had all finished and jun-seo was passed out on the couch thanks to the warm milk he had with the cookies he helped to bake "jimin? Can we talk?" He nodded leaving jungkook to placed a blanket on jun-seo, he followed the older woman to the front porch and received one of the cookies she and his son made together, they sat in silence with the night breeze brushing by "jun-seo is a good kid, he is lucky to have you as his parent" jimin took in a deep breath looking at the night sky "I'm the lucky one, he has made me the happiest since he was born, I don't really deserve him" she looked next to herself at the blonde man next to her "why would you even think that, everyone that's close to the two of you knows well you have raised him to be a great man and alpha, I'm sure you will help him grow into someone even better each day" jimin sighed loudly his eyes dry but slowly full with tears "after my husband's funeral, I felt like giving up, I had locked myself away and namjoon tried his best to help me" shaking his head slightly while the older omega remained quiet "I felt so angry at myself and at Han-Woo that I couldn't even look at jun-seo, I didn't held him in my arms for three months" voice quivering and tightening "how can someone... not hold their own son?" Head falling between his hands, tears rolling down his cheeks "you shouldn't blame yourself for that jimin, no one was at fault but who caused the accident so forget about those sad times you spent together, the good ones are the only that matter" pulling the blonde into a side hug, soothing him for a while. "Jungkook has been stubborn about courting and dating you, and we won't stop you I'm sure no one will, just please be gentle with his heart" jimi sniffled while nodding "he has been too good with me, and I really want to try and let him into our life"