chapter sixty three.

Ben spotted Claudia and Janis outside the school. Claudia looked scared while Janis looked like she was about to drop kick the first person she saw. Ben looked down at his phone once he received another text from Claudia.

Claudia
You can tell them to come out now, we'll talk in my classroom. I'm taking mom to my class right now. See you in a bit ❤

Ben put his phone in his back pocket. "We're meeting in Claudia's classroom, come on." He opened the door.

The three adults exited the car. All Nate and Lara could feel was fear. Ben felt like he needed to be there for both Claudia and Janis, so he promised himself he would. Claudia and Janis had left right as Ben, Lara and Nate got off the car. One of the only ways to Claudia's classroom was through the other side of the building since the fastest route to her class was blocked for the dance.

The only reason Ben even knew where Claudia's classroom was located in was because of a little map she had drew and pinned to her bulletin board in her room. Ben saw how Claudia drew every hall and room that was close to her room. Somehow, Ben memorized it.

"Is this Edward guy coming?" Lara asked as they passed another classroom. "And what if someone catches us wandering? I don't know about you two, but this is some suspicious shit going on."

"Can you shut your mouth for a minute or a fucking week? God! All you do is talk and complain, no wonder Janis hates you." Nate mumbled.

"Asshole, hate to break it to you, but she hates you more than me. I hope," Lara sighed. "if she hates us forever then that's okay, I'll just have to accept the fact that my first ever friend will forver hate me and possibly throw a desk at me."

"That's the spirit." Nate slapped her arm jokingly.

Ben then stopped walking, causing both Lara and Nate to stop aswell. "This is her classroom." He admired the handmade decorations Claudia had made for her door. It had flowers in many colors and sizes, hand cut from construction paper. The paper flowers were placed randomly on her door.

A small laminated sign with 'Ms. Donovan's class!' was taped towards the bottom of the door. On the doorknob, a little book charm hung from a silver chain.

"Well, this feels welcoming " Nate admired Claudia's work. "One time she made a paper crown and wrote my name on it. She spelled it n-a-y-t but she tried."

Before Ben could knock, Claudia opened the door. He immediately calmed down when he saw her. He didn't even know he was nervous.

"Hey," she said quietly as she closed the door. "Hey, Lara and . . . Nate." She looked down at her shoes then back at Ben. "Can I talk to Ben for a second? It'll be quick."

Lara and Nate nodded and stood to the side while Ben and Claudia had their moment together.

"I'm so sorry, I completely forgot that you didn't know where my classroom was. I just have a lot on my mind right now," Claudia sighed.

Ben took her hand into his. "Hey, don't apologize. It's okay."

"Which brings me to my next point. I understand if you want to leave. Family drama and shit, no one wants to deal with that. I should've just let you get back to work and do what you do best, acting. So please, if you want to leave then go ahead because I don't want to force anything on you-"

Claudia stopped talking once Ben pulled her in for a kiss. He didn't care if Lara or Nate were just feet away from them. All he cared about was her.

Ben placed a hand on her cheek. As he pulled away, Claudia remained silent with a smile on her face. "That's one way to get me to shut up." She chuckled lightly.

"My favorite way, actually," he said. "but I'd have to decline your offer. I'm staying and that's final. I'm with you all the way, Claudia. I want you to know that."

An: someone be the ben to my claudia <3 ANYONE??😩💍💍

double update cause y'all are my favorite ben loving bitches <3