chapter one hundred ten.

Ben was still filming 'The Punisher'. He was currently putting on his suit that he wore for most of the season. He didn't mind, he looked great in it. Claudia thought so too when she saw a photo of him dressed as Billy Russo that he sent her. Once he finished putting on his suit, he left the wardrobe department in search of Edward.

He sent Claudia a message, but she never answered. He even sent Janis one too, but didn't get a reply from her either.

"Hey, lover boy!" He heard his co-star, John Bernthal yell at him. "What's going on with ya? The missus leave your ass?" He teased. John had fake blood on his face and hands so he was careful not to ruin Ben's suit.

"Funny, not yet actually. She hasn't answered my messages. Her mum hadn't either. I was looking for Edward, have you seen him?" Ben asked.

"Eddie's at his usual spot. He's waiting for you," John replied. "I gotta clean up, I'm done for the day. See ya later." John said as he headed to his trailer.

Edward's usual spot was his director's chair that was close to craft services. He was either eating or writing crazy ideas in his journal. Ben did find Edward in craft services, he was eating and talking on the phone.

"I left the card there! I'm not lying," Edward saw Ben walking towards him so he tried to wrap up his conversation. "If I find it, you're grounded for calling me a liar. Yes I can do that. And yes it's a thing, I'm making it a thing." He then pressed the end call button and put away his phone.

"Sorry, sounds like an important call." Ben apologized.

"Important, actually. It was Layna. We were playing Uno yesterday and she's convinced I lost a plus two card but I told her I didn't lose it. Anyways, what cam I do for you, my soon to be son in law? Oh my god, sounds really weird so forget I said that." Edward cringed.

"No worries. I wanted to ask if you've heard from Claudia or Janis. I messaged them, but I didn't get a reply." He explained his situation.

"What time is it?" He looked at his watch then noticed it was five in the afternoon. "So Janis is taking a nap and I have no idea where your girl is."

"How do you know Janis is taking a nap?"

"Ever since her and I started dating, I've learned alot from her. She liked taking afternoons naps, hates reality TV unless its say yes to the dress. And she has a love hate relationship with Star Wars." Edward said.

"Wow."

"Yeah, say yes to the dress really brings out my anger. Especially the moms, I hate greedy attention seeking moms who put their children down."

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

By the time Ben was done filming his scenes, it was late. He got out of his suit and put on his usual sweat pants and shirt then drove back to his apartment. He was tired and hungry, but he was worried about Claudia. So when he arrived at his apartment, he took out his phone and called her again only this time she picked up.

"Sorry! I've been meaning to call you all day, but I got distracted." She said when she answered the call.

"Oh . . . It's fine. I called Janis and she didn't pick up. Edward said she was taking an afternoon nap." He replied, unlocking his apartment and entering it.

"Oh, yeah, she does that. Sorry for worrying you. I should've texted at least. But how was work? Did you beat up anyone today?"

"A little. Got blood on me too, the whole marvel experience is really getting to me," he tossed his keys on the dinner table then went to look inside his refrigerator for some food, but noticed he didn't have anything. "Are you busy? Maybe we could go out to eat."

"I can't right now. I'm with Nate's family. His siblings are discussing a way mom can get her house back. And maybe my job. I don't want to take it if Anne is offering it back." Claudia said. She wished she could go out with Ben, but her house was something she desperately wanted back.

"No, yeah, I understand. I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Yeah, I have to go. Goodnight." Claudia hung up.

Ben placed his phone on the counter. He thought about just ordering food, taking a shower then go straight to sleep. But he didn't. Instead he grabbed his keys again and drove to Lucy's house.

An: I PROMISE THERE WILL BE FLUFF DON'T YOU WORRY FRIENDS <3

love ya and hope you had a beautiful day and I'll see you soon!