chapter seventy four.

Claudia closed the app and tossed her phone to the side. Ben was currently with Edward still developing The Punisher series that Edward was producing and directing. Ben had even showed her pictures of the wardrobe he would be wearing as Billy Russo. All Claudia could think about was she needed the series to come out now if Ben was going to be wearing suits the majority of the time.

She got up from her bed and walked to her desk where a stack of worksheets layed paperclipped waiting to be graded. It was her last week before finals meaning her last week teaching her kids. The school had a test taking system that Claudia absolutely hated. She couldn't monitor her kids taking their English final, she had to monitor another different class in another department. She was going to be monitoring Mr. Flynn's class for their final.

The kids knew that Claudia wasn't going to see them take their final, which upset many of them since the whole class had improved in their essay skills and the essay portion of the final was the most important.

As she sat in her spinny chair to begin grading, her phone rang. She groaned loudly when she realized she had left it on her bed so she had to get up again and get it. When she got to her phone, she realized it was Ben calling.

"Hey, did you rob one of the suits like I told you to?" Claudia chuckled, grabbing the answer key from her folder. She then grabbed a black pen to begin grading.

"I think the wardrobe department would notice a really nice suit missing. Maybe when I finish filming, they'll let me take one." Ben replied.

"They would be doing me a huge favor if they let you keep one. You look great in all of them," Claudia said, her cheeks began to blush.

"Something tells me you are going to skip through the scenes only to watch me in a suit," Ben teased.

"I guess I am, what else would I be missing out on? The Punisher killing people, murder, references from other marvel shows I haven't watched yet because I don't have time even though they came out a year or so ago." Claudia marked a check mark on several answers.

"Well the writers definitely wrote some specific scenes for me. You wanna know what they are or should I surprise you and record your reaction?" Ben suggested.

"You make it sound like you're going to commit arson or kill children," Claudia rolled her eyes, "what are your oh so very specific scenes for Mr. Ben Barnes?"

"Oh, I don't know, sex scenes, drinking beers, more sex scenes, more beers, some fight scenes, cursing alot, and sex, yeah." He said casually.

"Oh?" Was all Ben heard from Claudia.

"Yeah, oh. Murder and sex, sorry for the spoilers. I couldn't help myself." He said sarcastically.

"So my kids that are marvel obsessed will see you getting it on and they'll probably mention it, I don't know, a hundred billion times." She laughed. But then she realized how awful that sounded and shut up.

"It's not like they know about you and I, right?"

"Hate to be the one to tell you this, lover boy, but they know. They really pulled out their phones and showed me. So, maybe none of my kids will watch it." Claudia said, hoping none of her kids did. She couldn't control what they watched on streaming services, but she really hoped they would scroll past Ben's new show.

An: many minecraft streamer clips that my friend sends me give me janis vibes i love my murder thinking brick throwing arsonist milf oc🥰