chapter one hundred fourteen.

The next day, Ben and Claudia were in Edward's kitchen. It was a friday afternoon and Ben had finished filming his scenes so here he was with his girlfriend browsing through houses. They weren't planning on moving in together just yet, Claudia liked to look through house sales in different states on Zillow.

"This one is too modern. I don't like the colors." Claudia said, clicking away from the big house on her laptop screen.

"I agree," Ben grabbed his mug and drank his coffee.

"You've said that for the last six houses."

"Because I agree with anything you say." He put his mug down and pressed a kiss to Claudia's cheek.

"Okay, I'll accept whatever it is you're trying to do," she stood up to throw away her trash since she had just finished eating breakfast. "i really miss London. And your parents, I miss them more."

"You still haven't met my brother, Jack. He was so bummed out that he didn't get to meet the woman of my dreams," Ben brought the laptop onto his lap. After typing in the right information on the search bar, he scrolled through the thousands of options. He had been eyeing a certain cottage for weeks.

"Really? Then we have to go back soon. Maybe we can bring my mom, Edward and Layna. We would just have to keep a close eye on my mom. She'd probably get herself banned from the country." Claudia walked to the refrigerator to some chocolate that Edward kept hidden. Apparently only she knew about it.

"Yeah," he mumbled keeping his eyes on the laptop screen. "So you really like England?"

"I enjoyed it, yeah, why?"

Ben finally took his eyes off of the cottage home. "Just curious. We didn't really speak about the trip because, you know . . . "

"Yeah, sorry about that. Weird shit always follows me. But I loved it, I really wanna go back and finally meet your brother," Claudia walked back to her seat which made Ben exit the page he was on and slam shut the laptop. "Dude, you okay?"

"Yeah . . . dude."

Before Claudia could say anything else, Edward stepped into the kitchen with fake blood on his face. He just came back from another day on set with blood on his face, it was something normal now. He made it to the sink and tried washing his face, he soon realized that maybe that wasn't his best option.

"I think I just got that stuff in my eye. Haven't my eyes suffered enough? I have an eye exam in a week!" Edward grabbed a paper towel, pressing it against his left eye. He turned his attention to the couple. "Where'd you get that chocolate?" He asked Claudia.

"The fridge." She kept eating the chocolate.

"How does it taste?" He asked eagerly.

"Uh . . Good?" She didn't know what to say exactly. To her, it tasted like regular chocolate. Nothing special about it.

"Yeah, but does it taste expensive? I bought it at this store and Layna yelled at me for buying it. One hundred dollars, can you believe it?" Edward said as if it was nothing. "Later losers, I have a movie marathon to cry to."

"Nice, what are you watching?" Ben asked as Edward grabbed snacks from the fridge while holding the paper towel to his eye.

"Only the greatest love trilogy in the world, before sunrise. I just love Jesse and Celine so much." Edward struggled to walk with his arms full of snacks.

"You need help?" Claudia offered, but Edward shooked his head.

"Everything is fine. Just me, my snacks and Ethan Hawke tonight."

An: me because i just wrote a chapter that made me cry involving janis, edward and claudia