✨A Warrior's heart ✨

The only love Elenora Lockwood had known was Stefan Salvatore. She thought that he was the one. That fatal attraction and his sweet love filled words, she thought it would be forever. But, she was wrong. 

She didn't expect him to just leave her in New York and never come back. She did have her best friend, Damon who she had met there. Damon never left her side for a few weeks, consoling her and helping her get through her break up. He was furious, and made it his life mission to make his little brother's life miserable.

Months later, Elle returned to Mystic Falls for her father's funeral, only to learn that the reason Stefan had left her was because of her childhood best friend, Elena Gilbert, who happened to be his ex girlfriend's doppelganger.

Klaus Mikaelson, the newly turned hybrid, was very much intrigued by the human girl. Stubborn, reckless, short tempered. She was another him. Elenora hated him, not for the monstrosity he had shown, but for his attitude. After a summer of werewolf hunting with the hybrid and her ex, her opinions about the hybrid change.

He was fire, and she was gasoline. They were perfect. This was like the typical love story where evil meets evil. Except, this one didn't have a happy ending.

He cheated on her with Hayley Marshall, the werewolf who tricked her twin brother Tyler and almost got him killed, the reason why her dear friend Jeremy died, the reason why Caroline broke up with Tyler, the reason why Klaus killed all of his hybrids and the reason why she was heartbroken, all over again. She had ruined a lot of things for her and for her friends.

A man had left her for another woman, again. Except this time, he had left a part of him with her forever. His children.

[Ok, it's both of their fault's. But she was a bitch in TVD honestly. Her character became much better in TO. And if you gonna debate about whose fault it was, this story is about the after effects of the cheating incident. The damage is already done.]

〰〰〰〰〰〰