17. Making things right

Previously on A Warrior's heart,

"Yep. She's ok. She's just going to make something right." Ella replied smiling.

"Ok guys! You two can start from tomorrow. Here's the material and the topics you have to cover in the syllabus. Don't be late." Ella said.

The five talked for a while as Ella, Silas, Ric and Kol sipped A- positive blood bags.

________________________________________________________________________________

During lunch break, Lizzie Saltzman was sitting with her friends and cousins on their usual table. From the corner of her eye, she spotted Hope Mikaelson making her way on an empty table and sitting there, alone.

"Guys, I think we should invite her to sit with us." Lizzie said.

All of their eyebrows shot up to their hairlines as Josie asked "Where is my twin sister?"

"Lizzie are you sick or something?" Penelope asked.

"Or maybe you're day drunk." Liam said.

The smile of Lizzie's face was wiped off at the discouraging comments she received. Looking at this, MG butted in.

"Seriously guys! She's trying to do something nice. Be supportive instead of picking on her will you?" MG said, placing a comforting hand on Lizzie's shoulder. Lizzie looked at him and smiled.

Everyone watched this exchange as they narrowed their eyes at them with smiles. Liam and Henry were angry that the guy sitting next to her had hots for their baby sister. But they liked each other for so long. Instead of making comments, they smiled.

"Lizbear, it's not like that. You just hated the girl like an hour ago. Just surprised." Lexi said.

"Well, mom may or may not have said a few things to me which made me realize that may be she's not that bad." Lizzie said smiling.

"Yeah honestly, our fight is with her family, not her. As long as her family stays out of our way it's fine." Liam said, pretty convinced that maybe knowing his half sister was not such a bad idea.

Lizzie then explained everything her mother told her to the gang as they all sympathized with the teen tribrid.

"Hey Hope! Wanna join?" Lizzie asked as the others nodded in agreement. Hope's head snapped towards the huge gang. She was a little nervous considering Lizzie hated her but she nodded happily and went towards their table and sat down next to Kaleb.

"Hope I'm really sorry for what I did. I just tend to feel a little bitchy sometimes." Lizzie apologized.

Hope was shocked at the apology but shook her head and said "It's fine honestly. Thanks for letting me into the team." 

"No prob. I'm Lizzie Saltzman. Josie's twin. I think you kind of already knew that." Lizzie said.

"Yeah. If you don't mind me asking why are you last names Saltzman? I thought it was Lockwood?" Hope asked, curiously. 

"Alaric Saltzman's our dad and mom's is Lockwood. We just go by Saltzman." Josie revealed. The kids didn't want her or her family to know that they were actually Salvatores. The last thing they need are Klaus jealousy issues.

"So" Lexi clapped her hands together. "This Saturday it's Lizzie and Josie's sweet 16 birthday. We would love for you to come." Lexi said looking at Hope.

"Um I've never really been to any party let alone a birthday party before." Hope said, shyly.

"It's ok. There's lots of food, music and stuff and we cut cakes and give gifts." Landon tried summing it up.