5. Lovely

Few thing I wanted to mention here:

1.Stefan is alive

2.Tyler is alive. Damon did not kill him. Well he did but he came back which I'll explain in upcoming chapters.

3.Enzo is alive.

4.The hollow did happen.

5.The Mikaelsons didn't kill Dahlia so she was still alive when Hope was a baby.

6.No malivore.

7. Since no malivore, Landon Kirby will be a werewolf.

8. A few changes have been made in the timings and ages when a few characters met.

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The blonde werewolf couldn't stop thinking about the next day's events that were yet to come by so she kept tossing and turning in her bed. An uneasy feeling in her gut came up as she threw the duvet off of her body. She reached up to her nightstand and grabbed her phone. Sighing, she grabbed her black cardigan and threw it on. Then she walked towards the backyard and called the one person who could always calm her down.

"Hey um sorry I wasn't expecting you to call so late at night it's just that your usually off to bed early so...". Her husband trailed off.

"Yeah I actually couldn't sleep so just wanted to talk to you." She let out a huge breath and replied.

"Everything ok sweetheart?" He asked with concern laced in every word.

"The Mikaelsons actually um they're coming to town. To enroll Hope into the school." She said.

"What? If they hurt you  or the kids or try anything I will make their lives living hell. But I'm sure that's not what you are worried about. Is it?" He questioned her.

She sighed loudly and replied "You know me so well. All I'm worried about is............ Do you think I made a mistake by keeping them away from him? I mean of course it's not but deep down I sort of feel guilty. But I shouldn't be feeling guilty right because I made that decision. But I made the decision for them when they were babies and couldn't even talk. And now they're all grown up. So what if they deep down blame me for everything?" She went rambling.

Before her husband could reply, multiple pairs of arms wrapped around her and a voice said " You didn't make a mistake by hiding them and they definitely don't blame you". Henry said.

"You shouldn't be feeling guilty because you are our mother and made the best decision for us." Lexi said.

"And we have an amazing family who taught us that there is nothing greater than the bond of family." Liam added.

"We sure as hell couldn't imagine anyone else being our mom. You have done so much for us and always stood by us no matter what the consequences. We couldn't thank you enough mom." Lizzie said.

"You are the reason we are a family today and we couldn't be grateful enough for giving us such an amazing life." Josie added.

The Salvatore-Saltzman family were in tears now including her husband on the other end of the phone and Ric who was watching from a little afar. They sniffled and gathered in a group hug with the tiny device squishing in between them realizing that they were untouchable with their family by their side.

                                                                               *****************

It was the next day and after that little gathering the previous night, the family was doing their regular morning activities. Ric was reading the newspaper, the girls were getting  ready for school and the boys just finished training near the quarry. Ella had her rusty brown colored journal on her lap and a cup of coffee in one hand. She took a sip from the cup and sighed in content with her eyes closed. She then placed the cup of beverage on the coaster on the table and began writing