6. Well that was interesting

Previously on A Warrior's Heart, 

Ric and Ella walked towards the main doors and made eye contact and muttered under their breaths in sync so softly that even the vampires behind them couldn't hear them "Lovely".

_______________________________________________________________________________

They guided the Mikaelsons through the main doors and gave then an unbiased tour like they would give any other family. The kids had taken their birthday planning to their house because the kids didn't want to see their faces. As the duo reached the kitchen, Ella explained

"This is the kitchen which is open 24/7 to all students and faculty. It is stocked with all human food and blood bags in the refrigerators. There's human blood bags and Stefan Salvatore's famous vegetarian diet too." She said gesturing around the room.

After the kitchen tour came the last stop, The Salvatore Library.

"This is the Salvatore library. It consists of books supernatural and non-supernatural. Grimores, artifacts and a lot of relevant books are available here." Alaric said.

They all looked around and admired the beauty of the library as Freya asked a question.

"What if a student performs dark magic?"

Ella took a step forward and replied professionally " One of the first things the witches and warlocks learn here is the ill effects of dark magic on their mind and body. Our really experienced witch teacher faculty crosscheck every grimore we receive that they are clear of any dark spells. Also they can sense it when someone does perform it."

The family looked very impressed with the school while Hayley just rolled her eyes at the blonde.

"Ok so we can proceed to the next part which is the paperwork. So if you would follow me." Ric said. They all nodded and went to Ella's office. Ella generally never kept any pictures of her family in her office because she was preferred to separate her personal and professional lives. Besides, she hated when people got snoopy.

As they sat entered her beautiful office, they took seats on the couches while Klaus, Hayley and Hope took seats in front of the two best friends.

Rebekah wanted to eagerly talk to her best friend, the first friend she made in a thousand years.

FLASHBACK-18 YEARS AGO 

CHICAGO

 An impatient Klaus, A clueless Stefan and a very bored Elenora walked into the warehouse looking for Rebekah Mikaelson. As Klaus chirped for his sister, a blonde teenager in a flapper dress sped at him and stabbed him with a familiar dagger in the heart. 

"Go to hell Nik." She spat.

"You know that wouldn't kill him right?" Ella asked Rebekah.

"And who are you?" Rebekah questioned the pretty brunette with an attitude.

"Someone who is gonna cheer for you every time you stab this guy." She said, pointing at the hybrid who was glaring at her. Rebekah stared at the teenager with an amused face.

"I like you already. You're pinning over the wrong girl Nik." Rebekah replied with a teasing tone, looking between her brother and the brunette, both of who scoffed. [FYI their relationship evolved from hate to love]

"My name's Elenora and we are going shopping Beks!" Ella said with enthusiam.

"Why are you even being nice to me?" Rebekah asked skeptically.