10. For her sake

Previously on A Warrior's Heart, 

He looked at her and said "Wow Elenora Lockwood, you definitely have A WARRIOR'S HEART."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Silas!" she screeched in a low tone, trying her best not to wake the people in the house. She jumped in his arms and kissed him with so much passion.

"I missed you too Nora." Silas replied while trying to catch his breath.

"You just missed family night. But the rest of them can wait. But first". She said and sped them into their room and locked the door. (sorry guys I'm not really comfortable with smut. I hope you guys understand.

                                                                                ******************

After a very long night, the couple made their way downstairs after getting ready. As they reached the large dining table, they spotted their huge extended family along with their kids having fun and chatting while having breakfast.

"Looks like we missed on all the fun". Silas said loudly as all heads snapped towards him. Their jaws dropped in shock as the five kids lunged at their father and screamed "Daddy!".

The gang definitely took some time to trust him especially Kol as he was terrified and skeptical towards the man. But he helped them all in many ways and gained their trust. He helped Elena get the cure from Katherine(she became human in season 5), helped with the heretic situation, stopped Stefan from killing Enzo by some mind control, helped with the Cade situation and so on. Kol had finally come to terms that no one is truly a monster and Silas was definitely a better boyfriend to his best friend than his brother. 

After Ella came to terms that she definitely is freaky reincarnation and got her memories back, she drank human blood and became psychic just like her husband. They also got married again 12 years ago for like a fresh start.

"Oh! Now I know what that noise was all about last night." Kol joked winked towards the two as they sat with the others. But everyone knew he was joking because every bedroom in their house was sound- proof.

"Good to have you back old man." Damon greeted with the nickname he had given Silas. Damon and Stefan considered the immortal as an older brother and accepted them as an official Salvatore. Stefan jokingly called Silas as his twin because that was the explanation they gave to humans who asked how they looked the same. They all had a great time at breakfast and the extended family left home.

Silas and Ella were in their bedroom. Silas was laying on the bed watching his wife curling her hair near the dresser.

"Hey. Did you find anything regarding the merge?" She asked him as she made eye contact with him through the mirror.

He sighed and replied "No. They just said that it was inevitable. I just wasted a trip just to have another witch spit in my face that one of our daughters is gonna die." 

She placed the curler on the dresser and turned her head with tears in her eyes. "They're so excited for their 16th birthday party and every year their birthday comes, you ,me and Ric just have to sit back and watch as another year goes by and it serves as a reminder that all our efforts were futile. And I don't wanna force vampirism on them. I want it to be a choice for them. For all of them." She said.

Silas crouched down in front of the chair she was sitting in and gently took her hands in his. He said "Hey. We'll figure this out. We can link one of them to me so if they die they'll come back. We just have to have hope ok. We'll be fine. We're always fine." She looked at him with pitiful eyes because it seemed like he was trying to convince himself more. They stood up and embraced each other and decided that no matter what, no one is gonna die. Not anymore.