37. Welcome home, baby!

Previously on A Warrior's Heart,

"Also," Marcel said as the two brothers turned around.

"Tell Rebekah I said hi." Marcel finished as Klaus and Elijah smiled. 

________________________________________________________________

For the Salvatore-Saltzman and the Mikaelson family, things were going pretty amazing. But, the feeling of their happiness not lasting long kept haunting them. It wasn't just paranoia or unnecessary fear. It was just that their luck with happiness hadn't been that great, for both families.

To summarize it all, Silas and Elenora were very happy just like how they were before the Mikaelsons came to town. Like really happy. So happy, that the kids kept complaining every morning about feeling earthquakes from their bedroom at night, which was a bit of an exaggeration. Or maybe not.

Henry and Clary have been smiley and peachy but aren't dating. Liam tried to be nice to Izzy but she brushed him away most of the time. Izzy was mostly the reserved one and she refused to let her guard down at a place that was literally Hogwarts. She always looked out for her sister.

Josie and Penelope were the perfect couple. Lizzie and MG were all smiley and peachy just like Henry and Clary. But, they decided that they wouldn't rush into dating because MG had a little bit of drinking problem. He didn't want to hurt Lizzie in anyway so they decided that they would start dating after his bloodlust was completely under control.

Lexi and Jed were getting a little too giggly and touchy which the group found weird, considering Lexi wasn't so big on touchy gestures from guys. She never had a boyfriend before but did have a few hook ups without the knowledge of her brothers, who still think that she's virgin mary.

Hope and Landon had been hanging out a lot which made the girls proud of themselves. Her relationship with her siblings and her family had been great. 

Jenna was still single but she did have hots for her new witchcraft teacher. Grayson usually flirted around and made out with girls but didn't find anyone serious. 

Mia had been fawning over this new girl from the same dark magic cult place. She had long red hair and brown eyes. She always wore red which Mia thought was cute. She was afraid to even talk to her because she didn't know if the new girl was even into girls. Her name was Olivia Monroe.

Madelaine Petsch as Olivia Grace Monroe

Rose just kept hanging out with the group, watching all of them closely everyday. Honestly, she felt a little lonely since they were much elder to her. But, just like her mother Caroline, literally the whole school was friends with her.

The Mikaelsons were pretty good. Rebekah and Marcel started talking and she asked him for a do over, which he agreed to. Freya and Keelin were looking for a sperm donor for a baby. They decided that Keelin would take up the pregnancy as Freya was still a little shaken up about her previous pregnancy.

Klaus and Elijah had a good bond so far. Klaus would spend hours painting Elenora. But Elijah decided to ignore it for now since he wasn't causing any problems. 

Speaking of Elijah, he wasn't angry at Klaus for killing Hayley, but he was still grieving her. He had promised Hayley that he wouldn't let anything happen to her or Hope. He broke his promise of protecting Hope for which he was deeply ashamed. But, he still loved Hayley and felt that she didn't deserve to die. Like always, he knew if anyone were to kill Hayley, it would have been Klaus considering he had a history of killing Elijah's girlfriends.

**************

It was now evening as the Salvatore-Saltzman family, Damon, Elena and the Mikaelson family were waiting in Kol and Davina's new house. The couple was on their way from the orphanage with baby Claire-Mikaelson. Elenora somehow had a feeling that it would be a girl but she wasn't too sure. 

"Ok, 100 says it's a girl." Damon said as he waved a 100 dollar bill in front of Lizzie's face.

"No! It's a boy!" Elena, Lizzie, Lexi and Josie exclaimed.

Everyone turned their heads to Elenora as she said " Older sister intuition says girl."

Damon laughed in victory as he turned to Silas.

"I don't know, a girl maybe. Because my wife has great intuition and instincts." Silas replied with a shrug.

"Mom! Dad! You are supposed to be on our side!" Josie scolded the two.

Just then, the sound of car doors shutting was heard as they all ran outside the front door. Kol was standing next to Davina, who was holding a small baby in her arms. The baby looked about 3 months old. Davina looked at all their faces and smiled. She waved her hand as all the white balloons in the house turned pink.

"IT'S A GIRL!!!" Damon, Rebekah, Elenora, Henry and Liam screamed at once like little kids.

Elena glared at Damon playfully and shoved a 100 dollar bill into his pocket.

Davina and Kol brought the baby inside as they all looked at her in awe. She had the most beautiful eyes and a head full of blonde hair. To sum it up, she looked like Lexi and Lizzie when they were younger, mostly Lizzie because the baby had dark blue eyes like hers.

 To sum it up, she looked like Lexi and Lizzie when they were younger, mostly Lizzie because the baby had dark blue eyes like hers

"She's so beautiful!" Rebekah said as the baby began cooing a little.

"What's her name?" Hope asked Kol curiously.

Kol and Davina looked at each other and said "Arabella Nora Claire-Mikaelson."

Elenora looked at them with tears flowing down her face.

"You named her after me!?" She whisper-yelled, not wanting to wake the baby up.

"Of course we did, darling. You have done so much for us. It would be incomplete if she didn't have her lovely god mother's name in hers." Kol replied smiling at her.

"I'M HER GOD MOTHER!?" Now Elenora yelled as baby Arabella stirred awake at the voice.

Rebekah's eyes brimmed with tears as she now realized how much she had truly lost because of her mistake. The chance of being an aunt, twice. Kol possibly hates her right now. She swallowed her tears as Marcel wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer as they watched with her head on his shoulder.

The Mikaelson family was happy for their brother as they spent time in warming to him and being civil towards the rest of the people in that house he called as his family.