30. Names

Guys I'm not sure if I'm gonna do the Hope is her daughter thing because initially I didn't plan for it. Even if she is, she's already very close with them so it won't make any difference. So I'm still deciding if she should be or not.

If you are wondering where her wedding ring is, she put it back on after the dinner.

ENJOY !

_________________________________________________________

Previously on A Warrior's Heart,

"Ok so popcorn's here. Start the story mom." Josie said as they all sat and huddled around her like an old grandma telling her grandchildren bedtime stories.

_________________________________________________________

"Wait, before you start maybe start by telling us how did you manage to kill the hollow when none of us could?" Freya asked, curious to know about how the tribrid managed to get rid of that ancient spirit. By now, Freya and her family were not even surprised by that because she was really powerful.

Elenora's family glared at Elenora as she looked down.

"Vincent did a spell by which he put the hollow inside me. Then I sort of um killed myself." Elenora replied fiddling with her fingers.

"YOU WHAT?" Elijah, Rebekah, Klaus and Hope shouted at the same time.

"Guys it was no big deal. It was a dagger I made so it would put me to sleep." Ella said trying to calm the situation.

"Yeah well if we hadn't been married and we wouldn't be linked you would be dead. That dagger permanently killed you Nora." Silas said as he looked at her with hooded eyes and angry expression.

"But how did a regular dagger kill the hollow?" Hope asked her.

"It was made out of Inadu's bones. It had to be dipped in Hope's blood because she was in Hope's body at the moment. Once she was in me, dad stabbed me in the heart with it." Elenora said as she sighed.

"You keep saving me again and again and I have no idea how to thank you." Hope said as she looked at Elenora with tears in her eyes.

She smiled widely as she said "You don't have to." 

"But why in you? Vincent said that Labonair blood had to be used to kill her. But you are not a Labonair. We tried Hope's and Hayley's blood too but it didn't work." Elijah asked as he looked at her for an explanation.

Elenora sighed and and looked at him. "That's where my creepy story comes into picture." 

They looked her waiting for more explanation as she looked a little uncomfortable.

"You know what, all you have to know is that we are a different type of werewolves. We have extra speed, extra strength, we can turn at will and our eyes glow red. Nothing scary in it." She said as she studied their facial expressions.

 Keelin, Elijah and Rebekah seemed satisfied with the answer while Freya, Klaus and Hope looked still confused and waited for more explanation.

Silas noticed Elenora's expression and grabbed her hand. 

"Ok you got what information you wanted right. We are not threats to you. Maybe you could leave." Silas said in the nicest way possible.

Realizing that right now they were being nosy, the Mikaelsons left leaving Hope behind.

At dinner time after the boys came back from training, the six kids and the six adults were having dinner.

"So we have something to tell you guys." Kol announced holding Davina's hand.

"We're adopting!" They said in sync. The family all cheered and congratulated them as they started discussing baby names.

"How about Alexandra? She can be Lexi too? Or Alexander? He could be Alex." Lexi asked as she looked at the family.

"I feel like it's a common name. You should try something unique and different." Henry said.

"How about Josiebeth? Josie + Elizabeth!" Lizzie said. Everyone looked at her as they burst out laughing at the name.

"Guys hat to break it to you but we've already decided the name." Davina said as she caught her breath from laughing.

"Please don't tell me it's Kolina or something." Elenora said as she looked at Kol.

"Hey! I'm not that self-centered ok?" Kol exclaimed with a faux hurt expression.

"Please. For the amount of time you spent looking at yourself in the mirror, I thought you would marry yourself." Marcel said as he looked at Davina.

The family laughed and had a great time at dinner as they went to bed.