24. You know I'll come back

Previously on A Warrior's Heart,

Elenora looked at Hope having fun and mingling with everyone. She made eye contact with her husband from across the room, knowing exactly what he was thinking.

________________________________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK-10 YEARS AGO

MYSTIC FALLS, VIRGINIA

(season 8 of tvd)

A young 7 year old Hope Mikaelson, Hope Lockwood for now who was Elenora's distant niece to the humans was painting on her canvas. In front of her, was a beaming Elenora who was Hope's model for now.

"You know, I think I'm gonna be the first vampire in history to get wrinkles after vampirism if I smile like this for even a second longer

"You know, I think I'm gonna be the first vampire in history to get wrinkles after vampirism if I smile like this for even a second longer." Elenora said as she walked towards Hope. She saw her painting and was in awe. It wasn't exactly like her but for a seven year old, it was amazing.

Hope giggled as she asked "You like?" 

"Very much! I will frame it or stick it on my fridge." Elenora said as she kissed Hope's forehead.

"I have some news Hope." Elenora said as Hope got worried.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I received a call from your mother. Your family's awake. They are gonna rescue your dad tomorrow." Ella said.

"I'm really excited to meet them. But what if they don't like me?" Hope asked.

"Hey, you are a perfect little girl who anyone will love. They will love you. Especially your dad. He can't wait to see how grown up his little Wolf has become." Ella said as she hugged her.

"But I have to leave you and everyone else. I don't want to. I know if I have to go back home, then uncle Silas will take my memories away. I don't want to forget you and all of them." Hope said with tears in her blue eyes that reminded Ella of  Liam and Klaus. Lexi had blue eyes too, but they were icy blue like her grandmother Carol's.

  (Honestly Carol Lockwood's blue eyes were so pretty like Damon's. But I think they were underrated)

"Don't worry Hope. One day you will come back. Ok. There is something big coming. I can sense it. And if you remember all of this, then I can't protect you. Even Liam, Henry and Lexi will be in danger. It's for your safety." Elenora said with tears in her eyes.

"I know. I'll do anything for them and for you. I love you so much aunt El. Thank you for being my mom for 5 years." Hope said crying.

"Come on. We have to pack our things." Ella said as she lifted her up.

"No. Let it be here. You know I'll come back." Hope said as they smiled and embraced each other.

After she, Silas and Hope arrived at the house Hayley told Ella, she sat with Hope on the bed.

"I'll even ask your mom to make you chocolate chip pancakes with peanut butter blast and whipped cream at the bottom, ok?" Silas asked her.

"Yes! Thank you uncle S!" Hope exclaimed.

Before Silas could take away the memories, Elenora pulled out a necklace out of her own neck and chanted something. She clasped it around Hope's neck.

"This will help you whenever you are sad or afraid ok? Never take it off." Ella said as Hope nodded. After taking away the memories, Ella sobbed as she hugged Silas as they watched Hope sleep while she held the necklace tightly with her fist.

FLASHBACK OVER

Short chapter I know

Short chapter I know. Next one will be when the Mikaelsons are free out of the room. Drama alert!

I hope you enjoyed it! Major plot twists coming up so stay with me! Also I use my laptop to write the story so I can't use emoji's :c

Did you guys like the twists so far? Comment which one was your favorite so far.

Love y'all. Bye!