22. Villain saga

Previously on A Warrior's Heart,

Before anyone could make a move, the doors of the mansion burst open as a man they never wanted to see again appeared.

"MIKAEL?" The Mikaelsons asked horrified.

"Hello boy!" Mikael sneered at Klaus.

________________________________________________________________________________

Pure fear, anger and terror were some of the feelings that the Mikaelsons were feeling at this very moment. Mikael was someone Klaus had staked right in front of his family. But now he was here, right in front of them in the flesh. Question was - WHO THE HELL WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO BRING THE WRETCHED MAN BACK FROM THE DEAD!? Answer was - Absolutely nobody.

"Father?" Freya asked in tears.

Mikael just ignored her and glared at Hayley as she ran and stood next to Elijah in fear.

"Came back from the dead just to die again by my hands Mikael?" Klaus asked as he pulled Hope behind him.

"On the contrary, I am very much dead." Mikael said as he laughed wickedly.

The Mikaelsons frowned as all of a sudden Freya sobbed in fear. She was shaking uncontrollably as did the Mikaelsons. In front of them stood

"Dahlia!" Freya said in fear as Rebekah pulled Hope behind her

"I've come to take what is meant to be mine. After all, I stick true to my word." She said as she smiled wickedly. 

On the other hand, the Salvatore-Saltzman family which now included Kol, Davina and Marcel were almost in tears trying to control their laughter. Not able to control their laughter, all of them burst out laughing. At this moment, Ella walked towards Dahlia as she swung an arm around her shoulder. To everyone else, Dahlia looked like herself. But to Ella, it was her husband Silas who definitely was a drama queen. The rest of her family knew that it wasn't actually Dahlia as Ella was the one who actually killed her.

FLASHBACK-15 YEARS AGO 

NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA

After the dagger idea failed and Freya thankfully didn't stake Klaus, they were sitting in the living room.

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you lot!? I clearly told you to use Davina Claire's attempt at bringing back Kol to bring back our mother. After all, she is Dahlia's favorite witch!" Klaus said angrily as he throw a vase into the wall.

"I checked Davina's spell. It was wrong. It wouldn't have worked Klaus." Freya replied.

"Brother we already have an enemy at our hand. Do you really think it would be wise of us to bring another? Our mother has been our biggest enemy. She has tried to kill Hope in the past. How are you so sure that she won't do so again?" Elijah questioned.

"So that's it? We're just giving up?" Rebekah asked incredulously.

"Of course not Rebekah! We'll find a way. For now just leave all of you." Klaus said.

Truth is, Dahlia didn't leave because she had a change of heart. As she walked through the quarter, she felt someone's hand wrap around her neck as she was yanked towards the wall. As she looked at her wrists, golden handcuff like things were wrapped around her wrists. She smiled at the futile attempt at attack as she chanted a spell in her mind. Her smile was wiped off her face as she looked at her wrists to see nothing happening. She tried again but nothing happened. The lifted her head to see a woman smirking at her.

"What did you do to me?" Dahlia asked angrily.

"Nothing. Just some anti-magic handcuffs I made myself. I have things to do and places to be at so don't waste my time. I'm here to kill you" Ella simply said as she leaned against the wall and examined her nails.

"You are a fool if you think you can kill me! I am immortal." Dahlia said as she laughed.

Ella pushed herself off the wall as she grabbed Dahlia's hand and a red glow appeared. Dahlia smirked as she didn't feel anything but after a few seconds she screamed as she felt the magic leave her.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" She yelled and screamed in pain.

"I can't kill you. But I can suck all the magic out of you until you become human. And then I can test your immortality." Ella said as Dahlia struggled to get free.

"You see, I'm actually a siphoner. But I also have endless magic of my own because I am a werewolf and I siphon from my wolf side. So technically, I have magic at all times and if I need extra, I can siphon from magical objects or super natural beings as I please." Ella added. As all the magic out of Dahlia was sucked, she hissed her tribrid face at her and viciously fed on her as Dahlia died in her arms.

FLASHBACK OVER

"You have to excuse my husband's dramatic flair." She said as Dahlia smiled at her. In a blink of their eye, they saw a very familiar face.

 In a blink of their eye, they saw a very familiar face

"Stefan!?" Rebekah asked.

"Nope. I'm the supernatural Madonna." Silas said and smirked as Hayley and Klaus were in the air, pinned to the wall.

"See, you threatened my family especially my daughter and my wife. Which is something I'm not gonna take lightly. So stay the hell away from them or I'm gonna pluck your eyeballs and eat them off my fingertips like olives." Silas threatened as he snapped Hayley's neck and let her body drop to the ground. Klaus was angry that Stefan Salvatore of all people married the woman he loved and SINCE WHEN THE HELL IS STEFAN A WITCH OR WARLOCK OR WHATEVER?

Klaus fell to the ground without a neck snap as he angrily said "I'm gonna kill you Stefan! You're just a vampire and I am th-".

"The Original Hybrid! Yeah I know. We haven't officially met. I'm Silas Salvatore. A two thousand year old immortal." Silas mocked his British accent at the beginning as he thrusted his hand forward to shake. 

Elijah, Klaus and Rebekah were paralyzed with fear. The great evil who Kol desperately begged not to raise was here in front of them. Klaus backed away in fear. 

"I could get inside your heads and make you see Mikael and Dahlia. I think you can image what other things I'm capable of. So stay away from my family or maybe I could give you the Hollow flavored nightmares." Silas threatened. The whole family gulped in fear and nodded their heads.

Silas turned towards Ella and pecked her on the lips purposefully as Klaus' eyes shone amber with veins and he growled, ready to rip the man's head off. 

The whole family left as Hope quietly questioned "Did I forget to mention that she was married?"