25. Monster

The Salvatore-Saltzman and their extended family were all tired and sleeping after a long day of decoration. But yet again banging sounds came from the other side of the main door.

"COME ON OUT AND FACE US OR I'LL BURN THE HOUSE TO THE GROUND!" Came the annoying voice everyone recognized so very well.

The huge family made their way downstairs and Silas opened the door.

"Ah! Wanted to taste Hollow flavored dreams?" Silas taunted.

"I want all four of my children back or I'll show you fate worse than death." Klaus threatened.

"You guys are like those annoying little flies that come around your food you know. You know we'll crush you with our pinkies but still you wanna try." Lizzie said, gesturing small insects flying around with her hands.

They all lunged forward but were thrown back as they couldn't enter the threshold. Except Freya who seemed to be planning something in her mind.

"What makes you think we even want to see your face after what you did to mom or any of our family?" Lexi asked.

"What did you tell them about me!?" Klaus asked angrily.

Liam scoffed. "Mom didn't tell anything bad about you. Not one! But later on we found out and had an argument with mom about how she could even say sweet things about you when actually you are a monster." Liam said.

"How dare you say such things about him?" It was Elijah's chance to threaten.

"Seriously dad. They already have a father so there is no point in trying." Hope said as she walked forward.

"YOU KEPT HIS THREE KIDS AWAY FROM HIM NOW YOU'RE TAKING AWAY HIS FOURTH? I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT WE CAN DO!" Freya yelled and thrusted her hand forward and pulled it backwards as Elenora was pulled outside. Freya gave her a very painful aneurysm but nothing happened. Elenora smirked and sped towards Freya and grabbed her hand as a red glow appeared.

"I will first suck all that magic out of you and then I'll kill you slowly and painfully, just like how I did with your precious aunt Dahlia." She said as Freya withered around in pain. She siphoned enough for Freya to pass out as she snapped her neck, knowing she'll come back anyway.

The Mikaelsons rushed forward to check up on Freya. Then yet again, Elijah foolishly lunged at her with veins under his eyes. One snap of her fingers and he was on the floor next to Freya with his neck snapped.

"2 down, 4 more to go. Whose next?" Ella asked with her tribrid face out that terrified the remaining family. Damon, Enzo, Kol and Liam were watching them getting their asses kicked like it was an action sequence in a movie. Everyone cheered as she temporarily knocked everyone out and only Klaus was standing. She didn't wanna hurt Keelin so she muttered a small sleep spell. 

"Ad sononum."She said as Keelin passed out.

"I am not the same human teenager you fell in love with. So stop assuming that I will show you mercy." She said as she ripped his heart out, killing him temporarily.

                                                              ****************************

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZIE AND JOSIE!" The family screamed as the two girls made their way downstairs. 

"Thanks guys!" They said in sync as they all had breakfast and enjoyed their morning.

 MIKAELSON MANSION

After their temporary deaths, they came home as they all seemed in a heated discussion.

"That family is a threat Klaus! We have to do something." Hayley said, pacing around.