18. Midnight encounters

Previously on A Warrior's Heart, 

Hope, Ella, Kol and Davina walked out of the mansion as the Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Keelin and Freya watched. Klaus realized that his daughter was right, Elijah and Rebekah startled by their ex best friend's cold attitude and Freya was determined to find out what she was. It was only Keelin whose hatred towards Hayley grew because of her harsh nature to her niece.

________________________________________________________________________________

Elenora, Hope, Kol and Davina reached the Salvatore-Saltzman mansion as Hope looked around, clearly amazed.

"This is you house?" Hope asked.

Elenora chuckled at the teen. "Yeah I mean my family's always been one for extravagancy so why not." She shrugged.

As they reached the main door, they were welcomed by Josie's smiley face.

"Hope hey! Welcome to our house. What took you guys so long?" Jo asked.

"Well just some drama but I took care of it." Ella said.

Josie sighed and guided Hope to the living room.

First living room^

The kids all ran downstairs and greeted Hope. The vibe of their house was really cosy and Hope already loved it.

"What exactly happened?" Liam asked, munching on his chips.

"Hayley acting like Hayley for 10 minutes straight." Kol replied rolling his eyes.

"Are you ok Hope?" Henry asked.

Hope ran a hand through her dirty blonde hair as she replied "Yes I mean mom was never like this. She used to yell at me most of the times before but I- I never even imagined that she'd hurt me I mean-my -family just watched-even -d-ad." She stuttered as she burst out crying.

Lexi ran to her and rubbed her back as Ella did the same.

"I hope you gave her a nice yellow card mom." Lizzie asked.

"Oh trust me. The red card is literally gonna be red if she doesn't behave." Ella said. 

Silas, Alaric and Dorian were on the borders of Mystic Falls to fetch a few witch potential students who escaped from a cult kind of thing where they forced them to perform sacrificial magic, black magic drawn from animal and human sacrifices. If they disobeyed, then they would be killed and consecrated so their power remains within the coven. 

They would find this place and shut it down and bring in the kids who were forced to take innocent lives at a very young age. Silas would probably just wave his hand and end those cruel witches so Ella wasn't much worried.

"You can stay here for a while if you would like to Hope." Lexi offered.

"Are you sure it won't be a problem?" Hope asked shyly.