15. Having fun

Previously on A warrior's Heart,

"See you in school tomorrow Hope." Ella said with a small smile as they all left.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hayley with her neck snapped yet again gasped awake as her family looked at her with concerned expressions.

"YOU DIDN'T SEE HIS EYES! THEY WERE RED. FREAKING RED! HE WAS STRONG I THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA KILL ME. HE'S A THREAT. THEY ALL ARE THREATS. GET RID OF THEM!" Hayley began screaming.

"They were red?" Freya asked.

"Yes. I'm telling you Klaus, they are threats to Hope's life. Your feelings are clearly clouding you judgement. This is Hope we are talking about." Hayley whined.

Klaus thought for a while. He couldn't let the woman he loves get in between the protection of his daughter. His Hope. Her family which now consisted of Kol and Davina hate them so much. They could kill Hayley for what they did or worse, hurt Hope.

"Fine. We'll go talk to her tomorrow. Go to bed Hayley." Klaus replied as Hayley looked towards him with a look of disbelief, like she wanted him to do something more.

Seeing the look Hayley had on her face, Elijah held her shoulders and guided her towards the room.

"Dad! Please don't tell me your taking mom's words into consideration. Mom said some really bad things about Ms Ella. She shouldn't have." Hope tried convincing her father, not wanting to create more drama.

"Hope you don't know if we can trust them yet. I mean did you watch the way Elenora compelled that girl? She didn't even look into her eyes. She just said and the girl obeyed like she was being mind controlled or something." Rebekah said. 

"Yes Hope. Liam's eyes glowed red. He definitely seemed stronger than us. We need to be careful around them." Freya said.

Hope sighed and kept quiet.

"Is there any way you could like look into her memories or something?" Keelin asked.

"It's gonna be invasion of personal thoughts. It doesn't seem right to me." Freya said.

"This is Hope's safety we are talking about. Every thing is right when it comes to her." Klaus said.

Freya hesitantly nodded and asked "I'm gonna need something of hers."

Klaus nodded and sped to his room, bringing a scarf. The family. including Elijah who made his way into the living room gave him weird looks.

Klaus just shrugged. "What? Am I supposed to go to her home and generously ask for her blood to invade her memories?" He asked cockily.

Freya took the scarf and placed it in a bowl. After a few seconds, the scarf turned into ash.

"I need your blood. Considering she had the most connection to you than all of us here." Freya said, looking at Klaus.

He bit his wrist and poured it into the bowl, until all the ash was dissolved with the blood. She then dipped her hands into the bowl. She closed her eyes and muttered a spell under her breath. After a minute, her nose began bleeding as the blood-ash mixture turned completely black. Klaus shook Freya but she didn't open her eyes. Freya's body began shaking violently as blood dripped form her nose. Keelin ran towards and yanked Freya's hands out of the bowl and threw the blood aside. Freya's eyes flew open as her nose stopped bleeding.

"Freya what happened." Klaus asked as she leaned against her wife.

"Something is blocking me from entering into her mind. I tried breaking it but it's too strong. It almost drained me." Freya explained, trying to catch her breath.