40. Four lives

DISCLAIMER 

Guys, read this chapter really closely because it may confuse you. It's a really important chapter. I hope you enjoy it! Please no shade if it doesn't make sense cause I really tried lol! :D Kinda nervous for this one.

Y'all, please don't comment any guesses or what would happen next at the end of the chapter. Straight away read the next chapter cause it'll ruin the fun for other readers. It's a humble request.

Enjoy!! 

____________________________________________________________________

Previously on A Warrior's Heart,

Freya nodded and walked out, leaving Elenora behind in her office, who was currently having a panic attack.

______________________________________________________________________

A blonde ponytail swiftly made her way towards Elenora and hugged her from behind.

"Mom! School's over. You heading home?" Lexi asked, smiling at her mother.

"No, actually I have some work elsewhere. Why don't you go home, ok?" Elenora told her daughter, kissing her forehead.

Lexi frowned and asked "What work?" 

"Nothing. Just some errands to run. I have to go. Bye." Ella waved her daughter goodbye and made her way towards the Mikaelson house.

MIKAELSON MANSION

The doorbell's loud sound echoed throughout the house at 5 in the evening as Klaus opened the door.

On the other side, Elenora stood, fiddling with her fingers.

"Hello, love." Klaus said with a smirk.

Ella rolled her eyes and shoved past him into the house.

"I needed to see your sister, Freya. Is she here?" She asked looking at him.

"You kept your word." Freya said, walking down the stairs like some princess.

"Indeed I did. You wanted answers. I'll give them to you." Elenora replied looking dead serious.

She sat on the couch and looked at her hands on her lap.

Elijah, Rebekah, Freya, Keelin and Klaus sat in the living room with her.

"So, you could start by telling us what you are." Rebekah said softly.

Elenora sighed loudly.

"Ok, fine. I'm a reincarnation. I was reborn for a greater cause you could say." Ella replied as they all looked shocked as hell.

"You know what, you all are so interested in knowing why I don't like answering your questions, right? Let me show you why." She said as she muttered something under her breath and they were engulfed into bright light.

Italics - for memory

Italic + bold - Elenora's voice over or whenever she talks