32. Bottled up emotions

Previously on A Warrior's Heart,

Kol slowly looked there from the corner of his eye, as he laughed wickedly.

"I'll go first." Davina said as Elenora nodded, they two girls still oblivious to what the two boys were planning.

_________________________________________________________

"Ok, never have I ever had alcohol before 16." Davina said as Damon and Kol didn't take a shot.

"My dad was a strict ass." Damon said as he rolled his eyes.

"I wasn't even sure if alcohol was invented when I was 16." Kol said as he scoffed.

Elenora looked at the three in disbelief as she took a shot.

"I had my friend Thierry compel the bartender at Rousseau's to serve me underaged alcohol. 'Cause my dad wouldn't." Ella said as she remembered her friend. Guilt struck through Klaus and Elijah as Klaus had bitten him when he first arrived and Elijah ripped his heart out right in front of Marcel.

"Me next." Kol said.

"Never have I ever made out with my sibling's ex." Kol said as Damon and Kol each took a shot.

"Hey! You're supposed to say something you haven't done!" Davina exclaimed.

"We know. We're changing the rules a little, baby face." Damon said as he looked at Kol.

Kol and Damon couldn't contain their laughter as they burst out laughing. The three Mikaelson siblings watching the scene unfold from afar and the sisters in front of them were utterly confused.

"Woah, ok. Back me up. Damon, I can understand. Elena and Katherine. But Kol, how?" Elenora asked, completely slipping her mind that she made out with Kol.

Kol and Damon grinned widely as their cheeks were hurting now. 

"Well, remember you made out with me after graduation, darling? You are my brother's ex and we kissed so.." He trailed off. Kol and Damon looked at Davina as she caught on to what they were doing. Smirking, she said

"Then I should take one too. I mean that sort of makes you Kol's ex considering he was in love with you and stuff. I kiss him like everyday so technically I did make out with my sibling's ex." Davina said as she drowned a shot.

Elenora's eyebrows shot up in realization. 

The three continued laughing their asses off as they patiently waited for a dramatic reaction. All of a sudden, the sound of glass bursting and scent of fresh blood filled the vampires' and tribrid's nostrils as Kol flew across the other end of the grill.

Klaus was beyond furious that his brother would do something like that. 

Kol kept flirting with Elenora most of the time when she and Klaus were together. They even danced at their family's ball. Everyone thought that it was just to get under Klaus' skin. But, none of them were aware of his feelings towards the little hybrid.

Kol was in a chokehold with Klaus' eyes shining amber with veins underneath them. His fangs were out and he looked like he was about to bite Kol.

People in the grill shot up from their seats and screamed as they charged towards the door. None of them had seen anything like that. They didn't want to die.